• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They must have had a big fucking L.O.L about that backstage

They were both corpsing during the incident, you just can't see it due to the camera angle lol

I think Rollins has done some charity stuff.

Actually I think you're right. I have to admit Owens would just look wrong in pink KO shirt.

grier-nash-image.jpg

Nash Grier (born December 28, 1997) is an American internet personality. He became known for his online Vine videos in early 2013.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I have Fridays off most weeks and got to finish Badd Blood this morning. A depressing but good show. The way Vince Mcmahon just rolls through the Pillman news always gets me, as this was the one show I happened to watch in the entire New Generation, a friend's little brother having rented it because of the lead up to the 1998 King of the Ring.

Jim Ross has a call in here about this might be HBK's last match for years...and he was half right! It's his last good match for over half a decade!

Nashune and Nashuly are my favorite months of the year. They sound like Phantasy Star spells.

OH SHIT! This got me good.

I'm easy to please.

I say this because I'm actually enjoying WWE 2k16. I bought the accelerator and treating this as some toybox for all my wrassling figures.

Imagination's a strong thing.
I think with these games you have to usw your imagination and just have fun.

Maybe they should push the guy who comes close to Cena

DeanAmbrose.jpg
You know looking at Dean in this picture, I'd love to see him with the title because he just looks like a regular Joe. He doesn't wear flashy clothes, he just looks like a brawler.
Austin has told this story about how he fucking falls over the ring at Summerslam 1999 and gets stuck on the rope, pleading for Jesse to help him.

mick_zpsskl02nxa.gif

Look at his foot on the upper left corner.

but..

mick2_zpsuhhleiha.gif

Good guy HHH to the rescue!
hilarious!

I want no part of Nashvember.

This month I will be participating in Novamber.
02.jpg
Lmfao

you are in a plane that's crashing, with imbask and a girl with a ton of tattoos. But there's only two parachutes. Who do you save?

Tough choice. I'm not a monster so I would keep one for myself, toss the other in between them and let nature take its course.

bjork

Guys, I have to go outside and mow my lawn but it's windy as shit. If I don't make it back, someone carry on Nakanovember in my absence.

Mahonay

Banned
My SO has tattoos but she's not covered in them. Just 2 smaller ones, ankle and wrist. She does want more we she can afford it, I think I'd be just fine with it, she has good taste so it wouldn't be anything hideous and gross.

No tats for myself yet, although plan on it in the next couple years. Always told myself I'd wait until I was in my 30's.

Anth0ny

I absolutely refuse to get a tat until my body fat % is at 10% or less.

also I need to be jacked.

gonna be a while...

Anth0ny

R68AYwW.jpg

E89MgCM.png

gqr6FMq.jpg

Ain't happening. Post WCW Vince won't change a guy from being face or heel. He would have booked angle as a face when everyone booed him.

god this is so dumb

why don't they just book him like rock 2.0

going heel now crushes the hearts of little jimmies around the world, but when he makes his triumphant babyface turn at mania 2017 he'll get more make a wishes than anyone else

Nekofrog

Banned
so there wasn't enough time in between my wife discovering her love for asuka and halloween to get an asuka outfit up and running :(

maybe next year

Sephzilla

god this is so dumb

why don't they just book him like rock 2.0

going heel now crushes the hearts of little jimmies around the world, but when he makes his triumphant babyface turn at mania 2017 he'll get more make a wishes than anyone else

Yeah, if there was more long term thinking regarding Roman they'd realize a top heel run is exactly what he needs in order to become a long term mega star. Have Roman turn heel and get pissed at everyone who booed the shit out of him last year, have him silently destroy people like Ambrose, Ziggler, and other internet favorites. Book him like he's a badass heel enforcer, and then when Roman eventually turns on The Authority or another big heel then Roman will be fucking made as a face.

Top Bottom