• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

bjork

Nash...you mean THE GREAT OZ!

HxkBlHj.jpg

RpELt1V.jpg

L2zzB13.jpg

Watch in horror

You say watch in horror, but that finisher is better than the F5.

lawn update: fuck that wind. I mowed and got the hell out of there. No edging, no sweeping up.

shanafan

Has there been any match speculations for Reigns/Rollins at Survivor Series? (If they face eachother at the event)

I think a ladder match between the two could be a classic. Rollins frog splash off the top.. Reigns Superman punch from the top.. Reigns spear from the top turnbuckle onto Rollins on the ladder

Anth0ny

Yeah, if there was more long term thinking regarding Roman they'd realize a top heel run is exactly what he needs in order to become a long term mega star. Have Roman turn heel and get pissed at everyone who booed the shit out of him last year, have him silently destroy people like Ambrose, Ziggler, and other internet favorites. Book him like he's a badass heel enforcer, and then when Roman eventually turns on The Authority or another big heel then Roman will be fucking made as a face.

it's literally the easiest shit

he keeps getting screwed out of the title, or coming super close to winning it (which has actually been the storyline for him)

he gets fed up and joins the authority, wrecks ambrose and other fan favourites. shits on the fans for ruining his moment at the rumble this year. authority loses old man glen and gains a legit, young athletic beast. makes the authority look strong and makes roman look strong.

eventually roman loses a big match to someone important, authority gets on his ass about it, he doesn't like that very much, babyface turn. it's really easy. they did it with the rock, and it worked.

Maybe they should push the guy who comes close to Cena

DeanAmbrose.jpg

Cena's out until December and Orton's out indefinitely

If he ain't getting pushed now, it's over. There's literally no other big faces than Reigns and Dean for the second time in a year. He isn't getting much more chances if they don't show confidence in him now.

100ppp or death.

Holy shit just noticed bootaay has 16k followers

You are the closest thing to a celebrity I will ever know!

Honestly, it's rather unnerving, haha. As is the fact that guys like fuckin Vader and Scott Hall follow me - I was going to change my GAF username over, but this way I can say idiotic shit without feeling like it's potentially being read by thousands of people :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The commentator on this tried to play it off like it was an intentional move lol

Although its typically Jerry or JBL's job to cover up botches by saying "he didn't get all of that!" (For some reason I feel like every time they do that its them covering up Ziggler failing to follow through on some move.)

Has there been any match speculations for Reigns/Rollins at Survivor Series? (If they face eachother at the event)

I think a ladder match between the two could be a classic. Rollins frog splash off the top.. Reigns Superman punch from the top.. Reigns spear from the top turnbuckle onto Rollins on the ladder

Straight match w/shenanigans ending.

Guessing they follow up with Ladder match at TLC, then Roman takes the title at Rumble so he can headline Mania again.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've been on 50 pages forever since you guys post too many jif's and the old iPad's and their low memory couldn't cope without crashing the browser.

But I guess that's no longer needed now that it has 2GB, I should probably make the switch.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I just noticed this but Braun Strowman is the best thing to happen to the Wyatt Family. He's such a fucking monster but he can actually move his body unlike Kane and Beeg. The Wyatts feel like an actual threat of a stable instead of being Bray and his two henchmen.

That's a goddamn mastodon right there.

imBask

Banned
We're the mercy of these aging dinosaurs. Our time will come eventually.

That's what wrestlers said about Kane and Big Show at the end of the attitude era
That's what wrestlers said about Kane and Big Show during the Ruthless Agression Era
That's what wrestlers said about Kane and Big Show during the Universe Era
That's what wrestlers are saying about Kane and Big Show today

Verendus

Banned
I just noticed this but Braun Strowman is the best thing to happen to the Wyatt Family. He's such a fucking monster but he can actually move his body unlike Kane and Beeg. The Wyatts feel like an actual threat of a stable instead of being Bray and his two henchmen.

That's a goddamn mastodon right there.
What's really creepy about him is that he looks like a big baby. I can see why he throws off Roman's mental game with his appearances.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, if there was more long term thinking regarding Roman they'd realize a top heel run is exactly what he needs in order to become a long term mega star. Have Roman turn heel and get pissed at everyone who booed the shit out of him last year, have him silently destroy people like Ambrose, Ziggler, and other internet favorites. Book him like he's a badass heel enforcer, and then when Roman eventually turns on The Authority or another big heel then Roman will be fucking made as a face.

Is Ziggler still over with the internet crowd? Honestly feels like everyone is tired of him.

Verendus

Banned
WrassleGAFers, what is your favorite color for ring ropes?
It used to be white, but they've overexposed them now.

I kind of want them to return to red ropes for Raw, black ropes for most PPVs, and white ropes for Roman Rumble, Wrestlemania, and Summerslam.

Top Bottom