• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so seth really hurt his leg at the show in dublin like proper fucked it up by looks of things

VotY88C.png

link for video

https://twitter.com/DroidStar_com/status/662036466239979520/video/1

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PWG 5 FOR 40 IS BACK.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter/

BUY SOME DVDS MARKS
Yeass! I need recs.
#WrestlingShirtWednesday

topropetuesday.png
Love it, but the boys are gone!
NXT has really lit a fire under Kana's ass

https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/662013335987224576

might be a spoiler from tonight NXT( i haven't watched NXT in a while)
Oh wow, I love this. Flipping on the spot stuff is so visually pleasing, like Naito's Sliced Bread.

I hope y'all are happy now that Seth dun really goofed it now. Poor guy.

Hope for a HHH level face comeback.

DEADLY GAME 2 MOTHERFUCKERS. Winner faces Roman for the title.

Gonzalez

Banned
He won by DQ when he tricked the ref into believing that Ambrose gave him a low blow. Ambrose then attacked and Owens bailed through the crowd.
That's some awesome rudo shit right there. We need more of this from today's heels, and less clean finishes on TV.

ElRenoRaven

So finally getting caught up after a lapse in watching NXT and damn that Sasha/Bayley Iron Man match was damn good. It's such a shame that any time one of these women gets up to the main roster they almost never get to show how damn good they really are.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if they could just replace Rollins with Reigns and no one would notice?

they were already doing that at survivor series

you'll know it for certain when seth limps out on crutches for a promo on monday, sheamus cashes in immediately and then he loses the title to Reigns at Survivor Series.

(then ambrose wins the rumble and seth comes back before mania saying he never got his rematch and they do the triple threat)

georgelucaspoetry.gif

Fox318

He always was, but people will use this as an opportunity to belittle him.
That's why this match will actually be a shoot.

When Roman goes for the triangle choke and wins via soccer kick he will gain the respect of snarls everywhere.

Jamie OD

Ooooh, from where I was sitting I couldn't see what happened to Seth's leg so I just thought he botched the move and was left a little banged up after the match. He continued wrestling after that and even hit the Pedigree which probably wasn't the best thing to do.

Recall

Just watched Raven vs Benoit vs DDP from Uncensored 1998 for the U.S title and it was fucking incredible. Totally caught me off guard how well they all meshed and how well it was booked. It was thrilling.

Colocho

Banned
They'd rather keep Seth at home with the belt, than give it to Reigns at Survivor Series. Even Sheamus has a bigger chance of winning the belt before Mania than Roman.

bjork

They'd rather keep Seth at home with the belt, than give it to Reigns at Survivor Series. Even Sheamus has a bigger chance of winning the belt before Mania than Roman.

You strip him now, to set it up for a ladder match at WM. "No one ever beat me, and Dean didn't defend that US title for like 11 months, I'll sue for discrimination" and you bring back Clarence Mason.

Top Bottom