• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

notworksafe

for people that have been to a stadium mania before, what even is a good seat?

oH0FybV.jpg

I'm going to assume the ring will be where the star is.

I figure the 100s will go pretty fast. How about 200s?

C210 and C235 are the best seats in the house, but really anything in the club section is good cause of the massive TV

100s are probably mostly going to silver packages

I'd recommend still going through Ticketmaster for now but if you want to buy from stubhub/seatgeek wait til late Feb/early March if you have the patience.

Birdman was both praised and panned for the wrong reasons.

I think Mad Max is the only movie I remember seeing this year. I found it astonishingly overhyped, albeit enjoyable as a roller coaster type flick. That Coen Brothers movie looks like it could be hysterical.

I'm going to some event they have at AT&T Stadium with a friend tomorrow. There's some free NXT matches, and I'm pretty sure they're going to have tickets on sale. I might just try to buy them there.

for people that have been to a stadium mania before, what even is a good seat?

oH0FybV.jpg

I'm going to assume the ring will be where the star is.

I figure the 100s will go pretty fast. How about 200s?

Unless you're paying a ridiculous amount of my money for your tickets then the people / atmosphere arrond you is more important than the view.

That's been my experience anyway.

That flying armbar troll from Asuka was AWESOME

Also my seats were in section 412, perfectly placed for the Cowboys Stadium screen and the stage. Do the same for most shows I go to.

Mahonay

Banned
Watching an old episode of Superstars. Hacksaw is King Duggan, he got out here and told people to do the pledge of allegiance. People did it. I bet nowadays that would get booed all to shit.
With a fanbase that cares about ring work, Duggan would get shit on hard today.

Jim Duggan is the worst.

Top Bottom