• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tYbIFGw.png

If I have to hear any song over and over again while I'm at the arena, that's not a bad choice.

Fox318

The New WWE New York
Absolutely.

Wwe would be better off trying to become a sponsor of a current gym instead. Maybe even become a sponsor for cross fit in some capacity.

At least with ufc gyms you are learning a martial art or sport in their classes.

Instead wwe will create their own gyms and will probably get way to involved in the day to day.

Recall

Disco Inferno vs Booker T from Superbrawl 1999 is by far the best Disco Inferno match I've ever seen in WCW. The crowd were on fire too and it helped also.

Disco hit some mean offence including an incredible lariat with such impact it stunned the crowd.

bjork

With all these injuries, I'm wondering how much longer they're planning to keep Balor in NXT, to be honest. Dude's already what, 34?

Diesel was 35 when he got his title run. If they brought Balor up and had him wrestle Rock-style, he could do it until he's 60.

Recall

"My YouTube channel is doing well"
"What is your channel?"
"I can't tell you, I don't like you"
"Then why mention it to begin with?"

Work the workers brah

He needs to become a face because being cast out by his dark mentor HHH and being forced to redeem himself after years of being an entitled cunt is the logical arc for his character to take, in terms of storytelling.

... Don't judge, but I actually think that they'll fuck it up badly by
having Haitch turn face instead
, because that's the kinda shit I can see happening. And yes, they ARE so stupid as to make that a possibility.

EDIT: Harley Race body slamming Andre the Giant in front of 8 Quantillion Harleymaniacs:

12191799_910246632344024_707168678053228552_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Disco Inferno vs Booker T from Superbrawl 1999 is by far the best Disco Inferno match I've ever seen in WCW. The crowd were on fire too and it helped also.

Disco hit some mean offence including an incredible lariat with such impact it stunned the crowd.

Disco was really great wrestling with luchadors as well. He was really great in the ring and could make anything work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tYbIFGw.png

If I have to hear any song over and over again while I'm at the arena, that's not a bad choice.

It's so played out though, at this point I'd wonder if it was public domain. Get me some Snaggletooth and I'll be happy...or Dancing on your Grave, but that wouldn't fit.

or BURNER.

Man, lots of good shit.

Exodust

Banned
Man Disco Inferno was fun to watch. One of my favorite mid carders in late 90's WCW.

Was there an angle where he tried to be a part of the Wolfpac but they wouldn't let him in? Or was he a part of them for a short time before they merged with Hollywood? I can barely remember.

Alucard

Banned
Daredevil episodes 7 and 8 are some of the best television I've ever seen. (Stick's story and Fisk's story) This show is on another level in terms of moral ambiguity and questions of right and wrong. Just want to share with my wrestling brethren. Pro wrestling could benefit from this type of writing...minus the super graphic violence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man Disco Inferno was fun to watch. One of my favorite mid careers in late 90's WCW.

Was there an angle where he tried to be a part of the Wolfpac but they wouldn't let him in? Or was he a part of them for a short time before they merged with Hollywood? I can barely remember.

Fortunately, legitshook.com has writeups of pretty much every WCW show ever. So over there, not only can you find a writeup about it, but it will have gifs. Lovely gifs.

Man Disco Inferno was fun to watch. One of my favorite mid careers in late 90's WCW.

Disco was super entertainer as that goofy guy. Him trying to get into the NWO/Wolfpac was fun!

bjork

"We don't just drop panties, we drop fools... belee dat..."

"Finn, when Ric Flair said he kissed all the girls and made em cry, he wasn't talking about 11 year olds. That was YOU, King."

Roman (c) v. Lawler at Backlash. Finn run-in to set up the next ppv.

Exodust

Banned
Fortunately, legitshook.com has writeups of pretty much every WCW show ever. So over there, not only can you find a writeup about it, but it will have gifs. Lovely gifs.

Nice. I'm a true blue WCW Stan from back in the day. Since my weekend just started might as well read through some.

Harley Race body slamming Andre the Giant in front of 8 Quantillion Harleymaniacs:

12191799_910246632344024_707168678053228552_n.jpg

Harley got him up for this with such ease, he even held him up there for a split second so Andre could brace his arm to break his fall. I think Seiji Sakaguchi was the first to slam Andre, but that was a few years earlier when Andre was in better shape.

Top Bottom