• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

DMczaf

Rose can't even keep up with markel brown.....wtf happened to him lol

giphy.gif

Was watching a bit of the Knicks game on LP between watching the WS,

Porzingis game is kind of similar to a young McHale's in the post with how he uses the backboard
ohhh.png

Fjordson

Durant is really bad on D sometimes. Set an average screen on him and he might as well be on the bench with how he disappears behind it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets look like the Texans lol :(

This is a fucking Rookie? Am I hearing this right?

What a complete joke.

STOP STARTING OFF STUPID FFS!! Sure would love them to take my mind off the "other team."

And fucking shit, we playing Curry on Friday on ESPN... Just kill me

Yeah he would be a college sophomore this year but decided to not play NCAA ball and went to china for his freshman year instead. Now he's schooling the Rockets

overcast

Rockets played like absolute shit. Not gonna overreact. It's the first game.

0-2 start coming with GS playing us Friday.

81 games to go for the perfect season!! Let's go. Heat!

If I can be serious for a minute, it was a good game but still think that we need some adjustment in the speed department. Seeing Dragic slow down to a crawl at times is not smart basketball, we need our guys to move a bit faster down the court and we will score a lot more points.

Line_HTX

It's time to panic. And then panic even more on Friday night.

Setting picnic baskets on fire.

Rockets starting 0-2 and either get 8th seed or miss playoffs.

Kappa

Seriously though, shame on them. There's a ton of turmoil in this town, and this is NOT how they should start the season compounding the turmoil. Fucking bitches. Carlos Correa would've shut down that fucking Rookie. Fuck that fraud.

Fjordson

So possibly the last possession of the game for OKC had Durant standing still in the corner without a touch. Interesting.

Top Bottom