• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
76ERS HOLY SHIT

Agreeed this is what tanking can do... And embiid didn't even hit.

The interior presence is pretty insane on both ends. Rebounding, transition, and post moves. They're also both ridiculously young. With some 3 point shooters this team would already be on its way.

Jarate

Banned
Brett Browns development of Nerlens Noel has been pretty insane. He's still rough offensively but so much better then before

76ers bench is so shit though.

i feel like this is the year for the thunder. been a huge fan of KD since i saw him play at UT my freshman year. did this piece for inktober and figured id share too
CSfKNke.jpg

LMA is pretty great too but I rather have KD get his

DeMarre Caroll hurt? Season over Raps fans, at least Casey is gone. Dude needs to go, offensively this dude has failed to form an identity besides Isoball. Dude is literally Scott Brooks tier of shit coaches.

Yawnier

Banned
DeMarre Caroll hurt? Season over Raps fans, at least Casey is gone. Dude needs to go, offensively this dude has failed to form an identity besides Isoball. Dude is literally Scott Brooks tier of shit coaches.
He's back on the court, lol

Raps are looking pretty sloppy early on though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets looking great lol smh

spyder_ur

Was not looking good for a bit there, but I'm happy to see the Celtics 2016 championship run is back on track.

This backcourt is going to generate so many fast breaks. Bradley, Crowder and especially Smart all have incredible hands.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice brick on that dunk attempt Ariza

Jarate

Banned
None of those are close to NBA quality starters or barely even role players, maybe Covington.
Covington is definitely at least a starter on a lot of teams, Stauskas is in his second year on a team that needs 3 pointers, and Marshall also looks good for this team.

Sixer's can't punish the Celtics going and doubling Nerlens and Okafor, they're bench was already pretty crap too begin with, but injuries are hruting this team

zroid

Banned
Good to know the Raptors are gonna be shit from the beginning this year instead of pretending to be good for a month

Top Bottom