• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Pelicans please understand it is a back2back game. But damn. AD come on the Blazers frontcourt consists of Ed Davis, Plumlee and Meyers Leonard.

spyder_ur

I wouldn't be yapping at KG young man - show some respect.

Lakers offense is like watching basketball 25 years ago. Only in style I mean.

Pachimari

Wakes up. Sees LA Lakers is in the lead. Yes!

Goes back to sleep. It's 5 in the morning after all. Gonna watch the match when I wake up again.

Also, who's KG?

Goes back to sleep. It's 5 in the morning after all. Gonna watch the match when I wake up again.

Also, who's KG?

Kevin Garnett.

Chicago Farragut Highschool Star, Timberwolves former and current player, Boston Celtics champion, Future Hall of Famer, Mean and Ugly.

Line_HTX

And washed up according to those fans in that one commercial.

I'll admit though, I enjoyed his "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE~~~" moment.

The single best thing they could do for LaVine's development is have him on the floor with Rubio.

I agree. Let him get spoonfed easy buckets would be the best thing while he learns the game. It's probably why having Lou Williams and Clarkson alongside Russell will really help his development.

Also, who's KG?

Hey, welcome to NBA GAF! Seeing you new in here reminded of me the season before last. I'm over in Europe too so hardly see games live and only became clued into the NBA the season before last.

A great way to get your knowledge up to scratch (well for me anyway) was checking out sites like Grantland, SI.com and BleachersReport regularly. There's some really insightful analysis with their various articles and podcasts. Also if you have some spare time I recommend Bill SImmons book "The Book of Basketball". It was published in 2009 so it's kind of out of date but covers stuff like best players of all time, best teams throughout the history of NBA, the NBA/ABA merger in the 70's and generally a really good read.

how dare u

joakim-noah-hair-2.jpg

Hey, welcome to NBA GAF! Seeing you new in here reminded of me the season before last. I'm over in Europe too so hardly see games live and only became clued into the NBA the season before last.

A great way to get your knowledge up to scratch (well for me anyway) was checking out sites like Grantland, SI.com and BleachersReport regularly. There's some really insightful analysis with their various articles and podcasts. Also if you have some spare time I recommend Bill SImmons book "The Book of Basketball". It was published in 2009 so it's kind of out of date but covers stuff like best players of all time, best teams throughout the history of NBA, the NBA/ABA merger in the 70's and generally a really good read.

I recommend this book as well.

Brinbe

Rubio found his offense wow
And if im a Laker fan I'm pissed that your youngsters are learning bad habits right now. There's no system there. It's like a summer league game.

And the Wolves should be better than ppl think. They'd be pushing for a playoff spot in the East

Serious question.

I thought everybody in here knew, that I'm all new to basketball and is trying hard to get into it. :)

Thanks for the answer guys.

How much is a NBA League Pass Premium membership in the U.S.?

Ah ok my bad I just entered the thread today so I had no idea, welcome to NBA basketball do you have a team yet? League pass is 199$ and team pass which is where you can get your favorite teams game is 119$. I am thinking about picking it up myself to follow the Celtics since I am from Boston but now live in Nor-Cal.

Top Bottom