• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
jPr6Devh.jpg

I wish I could score
But every time I try
I get blocked

spyder_ur

Why the hell is Becky Hammon coaching this? She's an actual NBA coach. Set all progress back 10 years.

Is there anything else tonight after this?

Sudekis is in this for real. He's the guy who shows up to the office game in full kit.

Why the hell is Becky Hammon coaching this? She's an actual NBA coach. Set all progress back 10 years.

I think the point is to get her out there as much as possible. It's a big deal for the NBA.

Carmelo Anthony on the move? Blockbuster deal between Knicks, Cavs and Celtics still a possibility

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...to-deal-send-cavs-article-1.2530306?cid=bitly

The Daily News has learned that the Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers have discussed a blockbuster trade centered around Kevin Love. There were very preliminary discussions about expanding the deal to include the Knicks and Anthony, who would have to waive his no-trade clause in order to facilitate a deal to the Cavs.

The Knicks would receive draft picks and players in return. One of those players is believed to be Timofey Mozgov, who five years ago was traded by the Knicks to Denver in the Anthony deal.

Those talks have not progressed. Plus Anthony reiterated on Friday that he has no plans to seek a trade. However, when asked if he's thought about his future with a losing organization, Anthony gave a cryptic answer.

Its Isola so take it with a huge grain of salt.

Moving Melo would allow him a better chance of chipping and us rebuilding from the ground up. Still unsure if I'd make that trade.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That trade makes no sense really.

LeBron and Kryie want like 40 shots a game between them, and Love is down to 12 shots a game... Melo isn't going to be happy with 12 touches..

Oh please no Kevin Love, resist the urge Ainge. I know he's a big name player and a good offensive player on a down year, but he can't play defense to save his life and that's where the team strength is.

Let Cleveland keep his overrated and overpaid ass.

Anyone have nba league pass? Thinking of going for a Canadian sub, seeing as how I PVR games anyways so live blackouts won't bother me.

Does the app work properly on ps4 or Xbox 1? Like, "Netflix" properly, as in flawless. No crashing or buffering?

And is cancelling a problem? I don't want hassles for simple things like that. Preferably even turning off auto renew.

Anyone have nba league pass? Thinking of going for a Canadian sub, seeing as how I PVR games anyways so live blackouts won't bother me.

Does the app work properly on ps4 or Xbox 1? Like, "Netflix" properly, as in flawless. No crashing or buffering?

And is cancelling a problem? I don't want hassles for simple things like that. Preferably even turning off auto renew.

The app on Xbox is a bit slow and clunky but it works fine for what it is and the streaming is solid.

That trade makes no sense really.

LeBron and Kryie want like 40 shots a game between them, and Love is down to 12 shots a game... Melo isn't going to be happy with 12 touches..

Yeah if the cavs have the assets to land a player like Melo and absorb his salary, it makes more sense for them to try and land multiple role players who "fit" better, rather than another scorer.

The app on Xbox is a bit slow and clunky but it works fine for what it is and the streaming is solid.

Thanks! After my ten year old cable box which has a Windows 3.1 look alike interface (complete with gray status screens and a 3 second delay between button presses), anything will seem better :)

"#IsaiahThomas says a player, who he will not name, asked him about Boston... As in that player is interested in joining the Celtics." -@Marc_Damico

We're getting KD!

Melo, Kyrie, and LeBron on the same team sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I'd make the move if I was Boston, but Cavs would be on something if this went through. You already blew your team up once so far...

:jnc

Top Bottom