• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Dommo

Sting looking like Hugo Weaving.

cSAPs8T.jpg

Lmao desert rose is tight but is this really the crowd for freaking sting

Poor choice of music acts this weekend. Considering freaking Drake is right there in his city too. Dude could have thrown them a bone

So some trade rumors

Raptors might be doing a trade.
The Nets still don’t have a general manager but may be willing to move center Brook Lopez or forward Thaddeus Young (or both). “One scenario has Young being moved to Toronto for a package that could include (forward) Patrick Patterson and point guard Delon Wright,” the Daily News reports.

Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio is “readily available.” According to the Daily News, the consensus is Rubio is a candidate to be moved before the deadline.
The PG that was taken ahead of Steph Curry.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thad Young has been on our radar for a while now hasn't he?

Either way the more rumours spring up the less I believe them. Stupid sexy Masai has such a tight seal on his front office, no leaks.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Pop should let the East get the lead, then put Curry in at the end of the game with a play designed for Kobe in order to destroy Curry mentally.

Bernbaum

I love Kobe but the constant questioning of other players about what it's like to be here for his last send off isn't what All-Star is about. Maybe it's because the Lakers aren't competitive and this makes for a better swan song than capping off his career with a regular season loss and no playoffs appearance.

Top Bottom