• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I spent 20 minutes making this post on how the Spurs were only 2 1/2 games back after tonight and going to do what GS couldn't do tonight and beat OKC....then that shit happened.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
We get to see these two play again next week. Hopefully the Thunder can get their post-all star break shit together by then.

CcRmRd1UMAEsNzo.jpg

At some point he's just going to start shooting threes before he even passes half court.

jobber

You can see a guy behind OKC's bench with that Heat fan expression as soon as the ball went up

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Said it before, NBA 2K will never be the same with Steph Curry shooting the way he has.

2K devs admitted they don't have the systems in place to properly simulate what Steph's doing this season. Next year's edition gonna see so much Curry cheese if they figure it out.

"The Spurs will waive guard Ray McCallum to create roster spot for Andre Miller, league sources tell @TheVertical." - Woj

I thought this guy was supposed to be a steal for the Spurs when they got him from Sacramento.

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 23 Apr 2009
Stephen Curry declared for NBA Draft. Doug Gottlieb "He doesnt have the upside of Rubio. Jennings, Flynn, Mills, Teague all more athletic."

whoopi-dead-o.gif

Upside of Rubio got me howling

hbkdx12

No one can take away this fantastic season their having but it would be a crying shame if the dubs break and set all these all time records and then don't come away with the chip.

Stephen Curry declared for NBA Draft. Doug Gottlieb "He doesnt have the upside of Rubio. Jennings, Flynn, Mills, Teague all more athletic."

whoopi-dead-o.gif

Obviously, with hindsight, you'd take Curry over Rubio but I don't think it's crazy that a team would've thought Rubio would have a higher upside at the time. Now, one team taking two point guards not named Steph in that draft was fucking stupid.

whoopi-dead-o.gif

DeRozan who was drafted in the same class two picks after Curry tweeted this

@DeMar_DeRozan
He can't be human.

jobber

"The Spurs will waive guard Ray McCallum to create roster spot for Andre Miller, league sources tell @TheVertical." - Woj

I thought this guy was supposed to be a steal for the Spurs when they got him from Sacramento.

Andre Miller o_O

why in the fuck are we signing Andre Miller? Patty Mills is a great backup to Tony and Anderson is a point forward. Manu is supposed to be back in a couple of weeks. I'm puzzled.

Top Bottom