• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Andre Miller o_O

why in the fuck are we signing Andre Miller? Patty Mills is a great backup to Tony and Anderson is a point forward. Manu is supposed to be back in a couple of weeks. I'm puzzled.

They need that veteran leadership.

"OK, OK, OK. This is a real stat: Stephen Curry has more 3s in his last two games (22) than most players in the NBA this entire season." - @TomHaberstroh

Guys the bulls 72-10 record is done isn't it. Hate to see it be broken but records where meant to be broken atleast is by a team coach by steve kerr 96 bulls member

Fjordson

Guys the bulls 72-10 record is done isn't it. Hate to see it be broken but records where meant to be broken atleast is by a team coach by steve kerr 96 bulls member
Gonna be close. Worth noting they still have to play the Spurs three times I think. Two of them in San Antonio.

hbkdx12

Gonna be close. Worth noting they still have to play the Spurs three times I think. Two of them in San Antonio.
Not to mention, looking at the loses they have taken, they seem to lose to teams no one expects them to lose to. They'll probably drop a game to philly or something crazy like that.

I'm telling ya, in those late game situations. If Curry gets the ball just foul someone and let GS get two. Better than giving up three.

Also out rebound an opposing team by 30 and still lose the fking game.

OKC had 62 rebounds vs GS 32 rebounds. That's how much they break the game when one of the most fundamental rules of "winning the game at the boards" means nothing.

Been thinking about it, Curry in games will probably be equivalent to early NBA Jam "on fire" status.

You can't even see the 3 point line!! His range is unreal.

CcRmRd1UMAEsNzo.jpg:large

dorkkaos

I'm telling ya, in those late game situations. If Curry gets the ball just foul someone and let GS get two. Better than giving up three.

Also out rebound an opposing team by 30 and still lose the fking game.

OKC had 62 rebounds vs GS 32 rebounds. That's how much they break the game when one of the most fundamental rules of "winning the game at the boards" means nothing.

It also helped the Warriors that OKC had double the amount of turnovers haha.

Fjordson

Watching the highlights on ESPN, it's weird that Donovan didn't burn his final timeout after the Klay layup to cut it to 2 near the end of regulation. And even weirder that after a few seconds of KD being cut off completely in the corner he still didn't call the timeout. Was right in front his bench.

gsrjedi

Curry's been so amazing this year, that I'm almost more shocked that the Suns actually won more than that ridiculous game winner

Fjordson

I missed halftime and the beginning of the third. Just now learning about this whole Draymond halftime rant thing. Threatening people in the locker room and yelling "I'm not a robot"? Holy shit lol. Wonder what set him off.

I missed halftime and the beginning of the third. Just now learning about this whole Draymond halftime rant thing. Threatening people in the locker room and yelling "I'm not a robot"? Holy shit lol. Wonder what set him off.

probably lack of rebounding from everyone else. Salters was implying that Draymond was complaining about not getting shots...which I don't buy...Dude has never cared about scoring points.

probably lack of rebounding from everyone else. Salters was implying that Draymond was complaining about not getting shots...which I don't buy...Dude has never cared about scoring points.

What I thought she said was that he said "if you don't want me to shoot I won't" implying that his team may have been mad that he kept shooting.... Since he's been in a huge shooting slump since he almost lost to Kevin Hart.

beat

But the intentional foul rule means GS would get the ball back after the foul shots if the opposing team fouled someone away from the ball in the last two minutes. You'd have to foul the ball handler and do it quick enough before they hot-potato it to another player.

Also, the Thunder were tied. Giving up even one FT would have made them much more likely to lose than getting a stop.

ViciousDS

Banned

Records done......but it won't take away from them. Look at the overall talent in 95-96. There are no teams past the warriors this year that look anything like Seattle, new York, Orlando, Indiana, Utah, and the spurs of the 90's as well.

The talent in the 90's overall was unfucking real and still unmatched. We will never really know how anything would have played out if the warriors could beat the 95-96 bulls in an actual playoff series. It would be a fantastic series though.

But the talent in the 90's across all teams was much higher and tougher than what we have atm. I mean spurs or Cleveland imo do not come close to the second place team in the 90's in what was the Seattle supersonic. That team alone was unreal.

fertygo

Records done......but it won't take away from them. Look at the overall talent in 95-96. There are no teams past the warriors this year that look anything like Seattle, new York, Orlando, Indiana, Utah, and the spurs of the 90's as well.

The Spurs is better than those team, and as awesome that Seatle team is.. I'm not sure they're better than Lebron James led team.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
I am fully convinced that Stephen Curry is an entire echelon higher than Michael Jordan. Jordan would be frustrated and give up if he had to play any Stephen Curry team.

Stephen Curry is the greatest of all time. Jordan is a far far far distant second.

hqdefault.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
The Spurs is better than those team, and as awesome that Seatle team is.. I'm not sure they're better than Lebron James led team.

There is no way clevelabd right now is better than the 95 Sonics. I wouldn't even put Cleveland this year ahead of that Utah team either. No way LeBron would get past Stockton and malones one two punch.

Cheebo

Banned
I am fully convinced that Stephen Curry is an entire echelon higher than Michael Jordan. Jordan would be frustrated and give up if he had to play any Stephen Curry team.

Stephen Curry is the greatest of all time. Jordan is a far far far distant second.

hqdefault.jpg
I feel bad people always skip over from Jordan to Curry. Tim Duncan the last 15 years had quietly took over the current GOAT mantle from Jordan which has now passed to Curry.

Magic Johnson passed it down the Jordan which passed down to Duncan and now Curry. Obviously both LeBron and Kobe were great the last decade but it was Duncan's league, not theirs. He was the goat of a league well above either of them. And now it's Curry.

Emwitus

hqdefault.jpg

lolol

rokkerkory

As a Warriors fan I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I guess it would be great but it doesn't seem fair.

Who cares about fair lol

It'll be just so much more amazingly fun to watch.

We'd prob have to give up a few players like HB but worth it.

beat

I thought that season was considered weak for the league due to the then-recent rounds of expansion?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Lebron sits out and the empty stat duo of Kyrie and Love are up to their usual shit.

Top Bottom