• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

phanphare

Banned
I don't know how much the rest of you know about being a ref, waterboy, mop boy, coach, gm, and owner all at the same time (I'm an expert)..

shanafan

Classy guy.

v0KJxT5.png

Fjordson

Westbrook is an idiot for getting upset about someone celebrating. Dude poses and flexes after every play.

Durant just seems like a crotchety 72 year-old. Always grumpy about something.

VeeP

Man, Thunder crying hardcore over that Pistons loss. Get over it. "There lucky I didn't play". You chose not to play, shut up and move on.

It's silly for Durant to take it personally. OKC has third see locked up while Detroit is still playing for their seed so the win still means something to Detroit regardless of who they beat for it.

Celtics had three straight awful possessions to end this game.

I just thought it was awesome that they gave Aminu the opportunity to get 28 points! The dude is good at everything but dribbling now haha. I understood the gamble the Celtics made by shutting down Dame and CJ and it should've worked but I'm so glad Portland got this win.

Silkworm

Damn Cleveland, don't lose to the Hawks. Need ATL to lose so the Celtics don't fall further back as I don't really have any hope for the Celtics to beat Golden State tonight.

Top Bottom