• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Bread

Banned
Yeah D'Angelo fucked up big time, only reason he'd get away with it maybe is if he said he were in love with Iggy and wanted to break them apart and it won't happen again

Plus he's a rookie , so not like he's an established player yet , wait til you get the big contract before fucking up your career
I'm sorry what

jmizzal

It's on ESPN, a video leaked out of Russel filming Nick Young talking about his relationships with other women. Haven't watched the video myself but Russel recorded with Nick not knowing about it. Nobody trusts him now and it's apparently why the got trashed by the Jazz

That punk sent the video to somebody prob for money, they say its a longer video where Russell says "Glad you told me this on video" and Young is like WHAT, and it cuts off. I think Nick Young beat the crap outta him and that punk got mad and sent the video to get posted online.

Yeah D'Angelo fucked up big time, only reason he'd get away with it maybe is if he said he were in love with Iggy and wanted to break them apart and it won't happen again

Plus he's a rookie , so not like he's an established player yet , wait til you get the big contract before fucking up your career

You think his teammates would be like..."oh it's ok...he's just white knighting.." The NBA life isn't some Rom Com.

Man was SwaggyP talking past relationship or a chick he cheated on with Iggy with? But I can't tell from the video.

I guess that explains the Iggy tweet lol

Man was SwaggyP talking past relationship or a chick he cheated on with Iggy with? But I can't tell from the video.

I guess that explains the Iggy tweet lol

"In the video, Russell asks Young at one point, "You was 30 and she was 19?" referencing Young's age and the age of another woman that Young said that he met in a nightclub.

"What about Amber Rose?" Russell later says, mentioning another celebrity.

"No, she knows my girl," Young is recorded as saying."

It sure sounds like chicks he cheated on Iggy with or at least would have if the women didn't know her.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Report: D’Angelo Russell posted Nick Young video to Snapchat

From what I’m told by Lakers sources, this is a Snapchat-based snafu for D’Angelo, that he thought that he could post this and take it down right away and no one would ever see it, no one would ever save it.

He and Nick had been joking around, trying to prank each other. And this obviously went too far. And they’re learning the hard way – both of them – that if you rig your phone a certain way, that you can switch the app and save videos on Snapchat.

D'Angelo should be cut for apparently being the biggest fucking idiot of all time.

Who would be with Iggy for more than four months? She's utter trash and THE definition of cultural appropriation in Hip-Hop gone incredibly wrong. Might as well wear blackface and eat chicken and watermelon.

honestly, why the fuck are these people going out with basketball players, or any other hugely popular human beings and expecting them to not cheat on you. This shit is bonkers too me, like what did you expect?

Off topic but usually it's because these people just date people in the same tax bracket. I mean, if I were rich, dating a "regular" person, I wouldn't be able to shake the feeling they just want the money. Not in all cases but that's the mind set.

On topic. Looks like the Hawks are taking an L tonight. Meanwhile, Heat get a freebie playing the Lakers. Sigh. And we have to play Cleveland twice and Toronto one more time.

Who would be with Iggy for more than four months? She's utter trash and THE definition of cultural appropriation in Hip-Hop gone incredibly wrong. Might as well wear blackface and eat chicken and watermelon.

I have low standards so I'd hit it
yeshrug.png

I'd only stay with her though if I had some sort of K-Fed plan like what he did with Britney..
QbadP.png

But hell at the time Britney was so huge when they hooked up, she was at the top of the pop scene. Going from Britney to Iggy for money is like going from a grand heist like Ocean's Eleven to robbing a convenience store.

Swaggy talking to media now. Dude looks sad, usually he is happy with a smile on the face even when the Lakers lose games by 30 points

RAPTORS 50 WINS!!
FIRST TIME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY

Seems like Russel doesn't know how it got out. Well if it's true it was on snapchat then maybe don't record videos on snapchat lol. I bet he automatically uploads his gallery into google+ and doesn't even know it lol.

Glad to see him own up to it tho. It'll take a while for it to go away.

Brinbe

Was at the Raps game tonight and was so fucking glad to see us win #50 for the first time in franchise history. I know that doesn't mean much for other franchises, but after suffering through the horrible Babcock/BC eras, and just being an awful team for the majority of our existence, this felt SOOOO good.

And another bright spot, NORM POWELL IS LEGIT AS FUCK

Seems like Russel doesn't know how it got out. Well if it's true it was on snapchat then maybe don't record videos on snapchat lol. I bet he automatically uploads his gallery into google+ and doesn't even know it lol.

Glad to see him own up to it tho. It'll take a while for it to go away.

I wasn't there but I know how it got out. He's a famous athlete that uploaded a video to snapchat.

I'm forgetting this kid is younger than me. Guess he doesn't know how snapchat works? Lol.

I hate social media now tho. Bad relationship experiences. Reverse Nick Young lol.

I just can't believe someone that was in college a year ago, or high school 2 years ago for that matter, doesn't know how snapchat works.

Fjordson

Pushing for the record is killing some of these guys. I sort of wish they would punt and rest. Still an incredible season without 72 wins.

I know that's party pooping, but Dubs just look...slower. In almost every way.

Top Bottom