• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Draymond Green is incredible man. The sheer number of things he does for GS is mind boggling. All I can hope is that he won't get disgruntled over the next few years about being underpaid.

Eos

Ce2B-0JVAAAT_Sf.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cousins has to sit out the next game because of the stupidest tech foul in NBA history. It wasn't even his fault.

Kings inbounded the ball from the sideline instead of the baseline off a turnover when the Kings were up 16 with 6 seconds left.

what in the flying fuck. Rondo got ejected over this.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
No way for the Spurs to catch up, I'm guessing Pop rests eeeeeeeverybody in the next game against GS.

yeah thats the plan. Tony Parker said it a couple of days ago. I think that game is in Oakland. I don't know if that will be the case when they play in San Antonio for the final game unless they lose at home first.

This guy went in the second round in the draft

The Spurs were planning on drafting him if the deal for Leonard didn't work.

Are these guys gonna be gassed come playoff time?

Yes. Because beating the Bulls record is the only thing keeping them going now. Once you get in that grind of playing the same team 4+ times, thats when you have nothing to look forward to.

If I was Golden State, I would be scared to death if they get matched up with the Mavs in the first round. There was a reason the Mavs didn't play hard in the 4th. You may have this screwed look on your face but if any lower tier team could beat the Warriors, its Dallas. They already beat them in Dallas (without Steph yeah yeah) but its like 2007 all over again.

Bought the shot was going in. :/ Blew the chance of taking the 3rd seed.

Ugh! We started so strong, but fell apart by the end of the quarter.

Yeah we got really sloppy in the second half. On the bright side, we own the tie breaker with Atlanta and we will most likely own the tie breaker with Charlotte.

To be honest, I would rather have the 4/5th seed and play Atlanta in the first round. We don't match up as well with the Hornets or Celtics.

WoodWERD

Yes. Because beating the Bulls record is the only thing keeping them going now.] Once you get in that grind of playing the same team 4+ times, thats when you have nothing to look forward to.

Sarcasm? Honestly can't tell.

And while it would be cool to see the Spurs go undefeated at home, everyone knows that's the last thing on their minds right now. I'm guessing the 2nd unit is still going to play their asses off though.

/edit - that steal is awesome haha.

We'll let you guys keep it warm for us. We'll take it back soon.

I hope :3

The odds are against us to keep the 3rd seed and, on paper, we have a much tougher schedule but it looks like you guys play mostly teams that are contending for playoff positioning. Who knows if Lebron decides to play against us or whatever but the Hawks can only blame themselves for losing to below .500 teams and the Heat's 2nd unit. Lol. Either way, I will only accept 4th seed IF Toronto takes 1st. Would rather take my chances against Playoff Raptors than Playoff Lebron.

This. fucking. team. If you gonna drop one on this road trip don't let it be the Lakers.

on the positive side, this may end up hurting the lakers tanking

so, yeah, a silver lining

I really just want the season to be over, I don't even care if we get homecourt in the first round or not. I just want to see this team play games that matter

"Kyrie Irving and J.R. Smith both missed Cavs shootaround this morning because of illness. They are both questionable for tonight vs BKN" - @mcten

Fuck the Cavs.

Cleveland sees your rest and will also rest Thompson, Jefferson, Delly, and Shumpert, and will raise the stakes by letting LeBron coach and do color commentary at the same time.

"Kyrie Irving and J.R. Smith both missed Cavs shootaround this morning because of illness. They are both questionable for tonight vs BKN" - @mcten

Fuck the Cavs.

like I said, LeBron threw the game just a week ago , he knows how to act mad to make it seem like he was frustrated
he knows the Celtics would be deadly with a top 3 pick x signing Hortford , which would lead to more players coming

he knows

Top Bottom