• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Were destroyed on the road by the Pistons as well.

and the streak was ended by the Bucks on the road

They also destroyed a bunch of good teams as well though. Cavs being the biggest one. That game in San Antonio was up for grabs to the end.
Beating the Cavs isn't a big deal. They fired their coach while in first place in the east. Lue isn't that better of a coach.

Problem is the Warriors are going to want to come out and tie the Bulls record, snap the Spurs home game win streak, snap the Warriors losing streak in San Antonio, and psychologically destroy the Spurs heading into the playoffs. If the Spurs start off slow in the first again then they are done for. Period. I've said it before and again the Spurs weakness is how poorly they begin games that if you bury them in the first then they are not coming back. Maybe they won't, I don't know; but I can't say I have a lot of confidence.

If the Spurs win they still gotta deal with OKC Tuesday. Pop will end up benching the starters and OKC will want to screw up history.

Misterhbk

pre-game press conference before the Nuggets game

They beat the Warriors in San Antonio last month. Warriors aren't the same team on the road as they are at home. They lost to the fucking Lakers Nuggets and Mavs on the road.

The Warriors just tied the record for road wins tonight and can potentially break the record tomorrow night in SA.

Kanguro

Neo Member
Does anyone here have the international NBA app with League Pass on their iPad / iPhone? It is soooo bad. It disconnects constantly, tells me my connection has changed (huh?) or I'm streaming on another device (double huh), tech support is useless and the interface overall is a step back from last year in every dimension. Is anyone else having these issues? Or have a fix?

This type of crap for 200 usd is why piracy is justified.

Need a Daigo comeback gif for the Warriors win tonight. Fjordson your team making you nervous too much lately. But the games have been exciting

Beating the Cavs isn't a big deal. They fired their coach while in first place in the east. Lue isn't that better of a coach.

So you're basically arguing that the team who tied the all time record for road wins tonight is shit on the road. I don't blame you though, Warriors have taken care of the Spurs in every game but the one in SA so it's something to cling to.

Servbot24

Banned
Seem's like Curry's been in a mild slump for a while. Understandable given how tired he must be, not just from games but from everything that entails being the MVP of a potentially all time great team. I'm kinda hoping Warriors can win their first round in 4 or 5 just to get some days off.

Is anyone surprised by the way Matt Barnes has stepped up in recent weeks? I know injuries the team has had but he has contributed to the team. I mean he is effective on offense.

phanphare

Banned
hate to see this lack of effort to close the season out but I'd definitely prefer the hawks to either the celtics or the heat

playoffs, let's go

I have Comcast. How do I get that free preview they're offering for NBA TV that lets you watch tonight's game?

EDIT: Nevermind, pretty sure I'm fucked.

Top Bottom