• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Cheebo

Banned
What a hilarious, undeserved win.

3-14.

CurryFinals.jpg

TSM

Did you see the tackle Draymon layed on Smart at the end of the Celtics Warriors game? If that's a no call anything goes on the final shot.

Servbot24

Banned
Spurs may as well go in, at this point I'd say they're fairly heavy favorites tomorrow.

What if GSW beats the Spurs and then loses to Memphis in the final game. :|

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
da fuck @ the grizzlies

whoever gets them in the playoffs got a fucking bye.

Surprised it isn't a national game tomorrow. Going to be huge.

It's technically national...its on nba tv. That game was always planned for nba tv to broadcast so it's not on league pass.

What's hilarious is ESPN passed on showing NBA games on ABC on the last Sunday of the season because they were afraid of The Masters. NBA TV hasn't done a triple header in years.

Apparently everyone has more faith in my team than I do. Spurs have not shown me anything to think they can compete against the Warriors tomorrow as they will probably come out much hungrier than they will.

Cheebo

Banned
Where/when did he say that?

After the last GSW game. Said he is sitting everyone in Denver (which he did) but wont for the second GSW game. He said its bad to sit players two games in a row this close to playoffs.

Players would've fought him on it anyhow, they want that 41-0 record.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Where/when did he say that?
pre-game press conference before the Nuggets game

Apparently everyone has more faith in my team than I do. Spurs have not shown me anything to think they can compete against the Warriors tomorrow as they will probably come out much hungrier than they will.

They beat the Warriors in San Antonio last month. Warriors aren't the same team on the road as they are at home. They lost to the fucking Lakers Nuggets and Mavs on the road.

Cheebo

Banned

They beat the Warriors in San Antonio last month. Warriors aren't the same team on the road as they are at home. They lost to the fucking Lakers Nuggets and Mavs on the road.

Were destroyed on the road by the Pistons as well.

They also destroyed a bunch of good teams as well though. Cavs being the biggest one. That game in San Antonio was up for grabs to the end.

Problem is the Warriors are going to want to come out and tie the Bulls record, snap the Spurs home game win streak, snap the Warriors losing streak in San Antonio, and psychologically destroy the Spurs heading into the playoffs. If the Spurs start off slow in the first again then they are done for. Period. I've said it before and again the Spurs weakness is how poorly they begin games. If you bury them in the first then they are not coming back. Maybe they won't, I don't know; but I can't say I have a lot of confidence.

Top Bottom