• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Agreed. The Chicago Bulls deserve to keep the record. Hopefully the Warriors also lose to San Antonio so the Bulls don't have to share the record with these scrubs.
I wouldn't play a starter another minute until the playoffs. Clearly they could use the rest if they can't beat half of Memphis.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This is like the end of the Timberwolves game... GSW just not hitting open open looks.

This Memphis team isn't good... this is a team as it stands right now doesn't even deserve to be in the Playoffs.

NervousXtian

I'd rather play Utah or Dallas than Houston in the Playoffs.

Yeah, Houston has been inconsistent as fuck, but they still have the most dangerous line-up in the bottom half of the playoff standings (if they make it, they won't).

NervousXtian

Damn Matt Barnes just shoved him out of there... payback for the Green on Carter.. but damn... that one was so obvious.. I can see how the Carter one was missed.

linkboy

Memphis will win it right here.

Not sure why you'd go for a 3 there. Setup the two, get a 3 point lead and force Memphis to play for OT.

Top Bottom