• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

kaiju

Hell yeah Warriors!

Gonna be honest, been a GS fan all my life, we've been through some shit in the past, never would have thought they could have a record like this.

Outstanding achievement.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm fucking stoked right now. One game left.

Wednesday is gonna be fire.

Gonna get a celebratory burg.
Hell yeah Warriors!

Gonna be honest, been a GS fan all my life, we've been through some shit in the past, never would have thought they could have a record like this.

Outstanding achievement.
I'm still thinking about these last two seasons in awe. If you told kid me that the Warriors would do this I'd have said don't lie to me that's mean.

Blah, Spurs had undefeated on lock :(

No one showed up offensively besides Aldridge, Leonard and at times Ginobli. I'm really fed up with Green's inconsistency and even his D has been spotty at best. Spurs really missed having Diaw out there tonight, and for as much as the Spurs got punched in the mouth they kept it close all game. They need to get their offense going.

Fjordson

Kerr's ready to make history again

CfuYBCXVAAA-79M.jpg

Unless the Spurs find a way to get their offense jump started Warriors have their numbers in the WCF. Its crazy that they have 65 wins and I still think they need another quick wing scorer/defender to contend.

Unless the Spurs find a way to get their offense jump started Warriors have their numbers in the WCF. Its crazy that they have 65 wins and I still think they need another quick wing scorer/defender to contend.

Yea.

Spurs look sluggish and their offense currently is mediocre.

GS are definitely the heavy favorites going into the playoffs.

Tom Penny

Spurs odds of not even making the WCF are better than them beating GS in a series.

KaYotiX

Banned
No one showed up offensively besides Aldridge, Leonard and at times Ginobli. I'm really fed up with Green's inconsistency and even his D has been spotty at best. Spurs really missed having Diaw out there tonight, and for as much as the Spurs got punched in the mouth they kept it close all game. They need to get their offense going.

Yup, last year they got bounced early because the offense shot like 36% the entire series. I'm also sure age is catching up with them also this late in the season.

Yea.

Spurs look sluggish and their offense currently is mediocre.

GS are definitely the heavy favorites going into the playoffs.

Yup, Danny Green has been fucking shit since the Spurs won the title 2 years ago. Unless he gets his shit together they need to start looking to replace.

Spurs odds of not even making the WCF are better than them beating GS in a series.

Thunder gonna blow it in the 4th. I aint worried.

Yup, last year they got bounced early because the offense shot like 36% the entire series. I'm also sure age is catching up with them also this late in the season.

The problem really is Danny Green. He can barely do anything on offense anymore and it drags the entire starting offense. Pop kept him around because he played good D, but even that is slipping. It's like the only ones who try on offense are Aldridge, Leonard, Diaw and Ginobli.

ViciousDS

Banned
in other news

By virtue of the Indiana Pacers' victory over the Brooklyn Nets, the Chicago Bulls will miss the NBA playoffs for the first time in nearly a decade.

I can't wait to watch other teams play next weekend lol.....fucking nightmare and unreal experience with the talent the bulls had this season. They should have been a lock for at least making the damn playoffs.

Afrikan

Hell yeah Warriors!

Outstanding achievement.

I know some don't like Bob Fitzgerald... but I'm genuinely happy for him and Jim Barnett.

Just listening to them right after the games with their sense of disappointment..yet with hope.....all those tough years.

It's nice to see that they can experience these joyfull moments and call these record setting situations.

Fjordson

I know some don't like Bob Fitzgerald... but I'm genuinely happy for him and Jim Barnett.

Just listening to them right after the games with their sense of disappointment..yet with hope.....all those tough years.

It's nice to see that they can experience and call these record setting situations.
I love Barnett. He's great, especially when you factor in his history in the league playing with guys like Dr. J, Pistol Pete and Bill Russell. He's a living history book for the NBA. And I think he's a quality color guy.

Fitz...lmao. I'm sure he means well, but he has to be so obnoxious for non-Warrior fans. Happy for him also, though. He had to go through the pre-Lacob dark days.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Spurs lose the home streak, Giants just barely miss sweeping the Doyers, this weekend is the worst!

/ChampionshipContenderProblems

Top Bottom