• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Dizzan

MINI Member
Does anyone besides me NOT want them to get the record?

I would like to see the Bulls record remain as someone who grew up watching them.

/End bitter old man rant

lol, way to go Popovich. Your teams fragile ego just got destroyed and they blew their lame home record going into the playoffs. Should have rested and then you could still say you are better than them.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
lol, way to go Popovich. Your teams fragile ego just got destroyed and they blew their lame home record going into the playoffs. Should have rested and then you could still say you are better than them.

Spurs are mntally tough enough to handle a loss like this. Their ego isn't fragile. And they would have HATED to be benched today.

Please. This team has faced getting upset in the first round of the playoffs by an 8th seed. I think they'll be fine.

TSM

Spurs have 2 rounds before they can run into the warriors. This game will have no bearing unless the Spurs limp into the third round.

Please. This team has faced getting upset in the first round of the playoffs by an 8th seed. I think they'll be fine.

That's the point, they're pretty weak minded and it has been the case for years. They blew it against the Heat, they blew it against an 8 seed, they blew it against the Thunder in the WCF, they blew it a year ago when they had a great opportunity to get a good seeding and dropped all the way to 7.

That's the point, they're pretty weak minded and it has been the case for years. They blew it against the Heat, they blew it against an 8 seed, they blew it against the Thunder in the WCF, they blew it a year ago when they had a great opportunity to get a good seeding and dropped all the way to 7.

And yet they're five-time champions.

Top Bottom