• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it. I wish I could watch this game. Living in NYC and wanting to see every Golden State game drives me mad.

I'm relegated to the live report on nba.com. Fucking shit.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is going on. I keep seeing the live record update with the Raptors consistently going up in points without the Warriors budging. This is a terrible second quarter.

I probably shouldn't be talking about offseason stuff already for the Warriors but I think they 'll probably be dangling Bogut in the offseason in an attempt to keep Barnes and Ezeli. At this point, Ezeli is just playing better with a bigger upside and Bogut's playmaking from the highpost is largely redundant given Draymond's development.

I probably shouldn't be talking about offseason stuff already for the Warriors but I think they 'll probably be dangling Bogut in the offseason in an attempt to keep Barnes and Ezeli. At this point, Ezeli is just playing better with a bigger upside and Bogut's playmaking from the highpost is largely redundant given Draymond's development.

Ezeli is nothing but a back up.

Top Bottom