• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Call me crazy but im hoping DMO coming back soon and the rockets playing okay now (winning 4 of their last 5 games) combines to them being a good team again with a respectable record come January.

RoKKeR

Jesus Lebron, TAKE IT TO THE HOOP!

You are the most physically imposing player on the planet. You are not Steph Curry.

Messi

That was the most complete game I've seen the Rockets play all year. Great win against the Mavs who crushed us in Houston last month

Glad they are starting to get everything in order. No Dwight today either. My man Clint still doing well. Defensively at least. His first block was awesome.

I have a feeling Lebron is gonna disappear this last minute, may be like 4 points but not enough to win, come Bron Bron prove me wrong wong

LeBron with 2000 more career minutes to this stage in his career than Kobe had (which was the old record). Father Time is coming for you, Bron. It's too bad the Cleveland front office is too dumb implement some Pop style minutes restrictions on him.

LeBron with 2000 more career minutes to this stage in his career than Kobe had (which was the old record). Father Time is coming for you, Bron. It's too bad the Cleveland front office is too dumb implement some Pop style minutes restrictions on him.

Didn't they extend the rest period between games for the NBA Finals, I remember Lebron has been complaining of being tired with his 1 game rest in between.

Gigglepoo

Love and Irving should never play more than 30 minutes in a regular season game. They've been injury prone throughout their careers and the team has no chance to win if they miss time in the playoffs again.

LeBron should have the same minutes restrictions. A game in December doesn't matter at all when you're chasing titles. Stupid Cavs.

Love and Irving should never play more than 30 minutes in a regular season game. They've been injury prone throughout their careers and the team has no chance to win if they miss time in the playoffs again.

LeBron should have the same minutes restrictions. A game in December doesn't matter at all when you're chasing titles. Stupid Cavs.

Seriously. These guys could win 45 games and be fine for the playoffs. LeBron is a great player but a bad GM/Coach.

Jesus Lebron, TAKE IT TO THE HOOP!

You are the most physically imposing player on the planet. You are not Steph Curry.

LeBron's actually always been soft(at least to an extent).

I mean, he picks his spots and can be physical but he's more of a finesse player for most of the game. There are games when he imposes his will but they're not too common.

He'll have a guard under 6 feet on him and pull up for the jumper.

Just because he's physically strong doesn't mean he's going to take advantage of it. He'll make the tough facial gestures but he's not as tough as the bangers in the game.

Gigglepoo

Seriously. These guys could win 45 games and be fine for the playoffs. LeBron is a great player but a bad GM/Coach.

Also, if the stars sit, the scrubs learn to compete in the biggest moments. It's a win/win all around. Then when Irving gets hurt (he will), his replacement (and his replacement's replacement) will have serious NBA minutes under their belts.

Fjordson

Bogut out with back spasms today. Means Ezeli starts, which is a good thing, but could also mean more Mo Speights. Potentially a bad thing.

Bogut out with back spasms today. Means Ezeli starts, which is a good thing, but could also mean more Mo Speights. Potentially a bad thing.

Raps are thin up front right now so this may work against the Warriors. Then again, the raps have zero chance no matter what.

AcridMeat

Banned
Curry right now.
200_s.gif

I feel like only Kerr knows how to properly deploy Speights.

LOL...Lowry tried to go under Speights...someone didn't read the scouting report.

Top Bottom