• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Dude Guy

Good lawrd Kawhi

xoFnSDc.jpg

I didn't realize that Kawhi Leonard has the best 3-point FG percentage in the league right now after that Memphis game. 50%. Steph Curry is at 45.9% at the moment (he'll probably reclaim the lead again in the future).

Insane.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I didn't realize that Kawhi Leonard has the best 3-point FG percentage in the league right now after that Memphis game. 50%. Steph Curry is at 45.9% at the moment (he'll probably reclaim the lead again in the future).

Insane.
How many 3's has Kawhi taken? 50% is sick.

spyder_ur

Curry has basically turned the 3 Pointer into a lay-up. It's insane. I really think we are going to look back at what the Warriors are doing (and, to their credit, the Spurs before them and the D'Antoni Suns before that) as a pretty huge sea change for the league, to the point where stats before and after are treated the same way you hear people talk about "the modern era" in baseball.

AcridMeat

Banned
Those Curry stats my goodness...just isn't fair for the rest of the league.

That three he sunk with like 18 seconds on the shot clock from about 32 ft away with people near him against the Hornets just goes to show how he's breaking all basketball fundamentals his game is. It's ridiculous.
Iggy shooting 48% from deep
1x3XXcC.png
He's shooting .548 on field goals and .556 on free throws. I was talking with a buddy about him recently, since Iguodala is such a jump shooter I think he'd benefit from taking free throws in rhythm as a jump shot.

Ah damnit the refs took away one of Porzingis' rebound so he didn't get the double double tonight.

Wait what they gave it back? So he did have a DD?

I honestly can't believe the Knicks got Porzingis...he's just...awesome.

17pts 9rebs 2 blks in 20min? Are you kidding me?

What was funny was is I saw the Knicks/Nets Friday night ESPN game being advertised earlier today in the break room at work watching Sportscenter and they were promoting it as "It's Brook Lopez and the Nets vs Kristaps Porzingis and the Knicks"
sabu.png

What was funny was is I saw the Knicks/Nets Friday night ESPN game being advertised earlier today in the break room at work watching Sportscenter and they were promoting it as "It's Brook Lopez and the Nets vs Kristaps Porzingis and the Knicks"
sabu.png

Melo's wife thinks Porzingis is stylish and invited him to dinner with her and Melo

6ea5cf37-1571-44c4-a3b5-4f0072fba5ff.jpg

I also didnt know they used the Kristaps Porzingis song in their commercial lmao https://youtu.be/XBta3u_j9ZY

DAngelo starting to show some signs. 16/10 tonight. He really seems to be working on that set, off the ball 3 point shot which will really help his game develop and really help him play alongside Clarkson.

Top Bottom