• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Its December but fuck it, #1 in the East
2C4PFSC.png

Fatalah

To the very least, the playoffs are going to look very interesting this year.

Even the Knicks are interesting!

Phil has put together a nice collection of players. What's more, you can really see that this year, the culture has changed for the entire organization, which was sorely needed.

Porzingis reminds me of when Jeter arrived in the Bronx. "Who is this kid?" A work ethic and attitude beyond their years. Both players emit professionalism, respectfulness, and love for family. NYC loves Porzingy.

Interesting convo on the Bill Simmons podcast from Friday. I figured this era of Curry doing what hes doing might inspire kids and make the 3pt shot cool, the way Jordan and Iverson inspired them to focus on their iso game back in the day, and we'd see a generation of young 3pt savants coming up. Simmons seems to think what Curry is doing is once in a life time, which I can sort of understand too. Has there been anything like this before in sports, one guy coming in and just blowing the doors off the record books and the way the game is played in this way? Gretzky? Tiger?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting convo on the Bill Simmons podcast from Friday. I figured this era of Curry doing what hes doing might inspire kids and make the 3pt shot cool, the way Jordan and Iverson inspired them to focus on their iso game back in the day, and we'd see a generation of young 3pt savants coming up. Simmons seems to think what Curry is doing is once in a life time, which I can sort of understand too. Has there been anything like this before in sports, one guy coming in and just blowing the doors off the record books and the way the game is played in this way? Gretzky? Tiger?

Not sure about any of it but what I am sure of is the fact that I'm into basketball again since Jordan left. It's getting people interested again.

Hope this means the Lakers will get a three point savant to match up with what Curry is doing. Not to mention that the sharpshooter is my favorite type of basketball player ever.

Fjordson

Nets play the Warriors so tough lol it's baffling.

That second quarter just now was an absolute disaster. 12-0 run to close the half.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Klay is embarrassingly poor at the moment

DCX

DCX
Even the Knicks are interesting!

Phil has put together a nice collection of players. What's more, you can really see that this year, the culture has changed for the entire organization, which was sorely needed.

Porzingis reminds me of when Jeter arrived in the Bronx. "Who is this kid?" A work ethic and attitude beyond their years. Both players emit professionalism, respectfulness, and love for family. NYC loves Porzingy.
Agreed, KP has that NYC it factor. Cant say how good he can be, but he already belongs. The same it factor as Ewing, Starks, Oakley, and Houston had. Melo doesn't have the Knicks It.

DCX

fertygo

Agreed, KP has that NYC it factor. Cant say how good he can be, but he already belongs. The same it factor as Ewing, Starks, Oakley, and Houston had. Melo doesn't have the Knicks It.

DCX

This Knicks factor talk is really hilarious.

DaMan121

Wow, this Kings Thunder game. I just have the Benny Hill music playing in my head the past 2 minutes. Don't get me started on Cousins.

Top Bottom