• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

shanafan

Nick Young was ejected from the game and will likely be suspended. What happened? I don't have a league pass, I follow every game via Yahoo, heh.

Anthony Tolliver on Detroit fouled him on a fast break layup. Nothing major, no flagrant. Young though hit the floor when he came down, and shoved Tolliver in retaliation. Pretty bone-headed move.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy crap did you guys see the end to the Grizzlies Suns? Missed free throw + tip in to tie it, then an out of bounds alley-oop with .8 left on the clock to win it.

Anthony Tolliver on Detroit fouled him on a fast break layup. Nothing major, no flagrant. Young though hit the floor when he came down, and shoved Tolliver in retaliation. Pretty bone-headed move.
Lol Swaggy. Tolliver almost rejected that dunk attempt. Swaggy wanted a freebie dunk.

Bread

Banned
i feel like knicks fans just assume that they have a storied history like the yankees and so they hold them to that standard

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I'm glad ESPN can keep me daily updated about whatever the fuck Porzingis is doing... thanks ESPN.

I didn't know I cared what Porzingis was doing, but since you post daily Porzingis articles, I care!

I had no idea the head of TWC sports was asked to step down in September. So Lakers duped TWC, and now people are losing their jobs for what was probably the stupidest TV deal in the history of TV. As soon as that TV deal was struck, Lakers went into tank mode, and TWC has been losing 100 million a year. at what point do they sue the Lakers for breach of contract, and try to get out of the deal?

When Comcast takes over?

I had no idea the head of TWC sports was asked to step down in September. So Lakers duped TWC, and now people are losing their jobs for what was probably the stupidest TV deal in the history of TV. As soon as that TV deal was struck, Lakers went into tank mode, and TWC has been losing 100 million a year. at what point do they sue the Lakers for breach of contract, and try to get out of the deal?

When Comcast takes over?
I guess the Dodgers can't save TWC. Tank mode is all Jim Buss.

"Nets announce Rondae Hollis-Jefferson will have surgery on his ankle.'

"Hollis-Jefferson suffered a “non-displaced fracture of the posterior talus in his right ankle.” Surgery to come later this week." -@uuords

Rough, he was one of the few bright spots for the Nets.

When Comcast takes over?

There should be some kind of inquiry, something is very fishy and wrong with whats going on.

Seems like it's just bad timing/bad decision and not some scheme. That TWC deal was signed right before the Steve Nash/Dwight Howard season started. On paper, it looked like the Lakers would be contenders for the next couple of years with Howard carrying the team into the future. Those were all reasonable speculations. I don't think anyone could've imagined worst case scenario happening.

D'Angelo doing his part to ensure a reunion is waiting in the wings
e9c7a9bf3bdad90ed132dfcca3bd1eb1.jpg

Holy cow the Sixers are bad. The Spurs are up almost 40 points without Kawhi, Duncan and Ginobli. And this is at Philly... Jahlil is going to drive to Boston and punch some people tonight.

Lakers are at least playing competitively. This I like.

Still, I'm starting to embrace the tank more. I don't mind losing quite as much, even though it's a shame that players like Marcelo are not being utilized well. Dude was a hell of a lot of fun to watch pre-season.

Spurs look scary. Not quite golden state scary, but still pretty scary. They won by 51 points on the road today. Sure it was against the worst NBA team, but still....

Spurs win by 51. Boban was a very nice surprise in the 4th quarter. Sixers made him look like Dirk out there.

18-4 right now. Pretty good for "getting the chemistry together" time. Second best record in the NBA.

phanphare

Banned
nice win for the hornets

cody zeller had a hell of a game, finished with 20 points and played drummond really well. held him to 9 points, 9 rebounds, and got him into foul trouble in the second half.

So is it safe to say that if Porzingis keeps this up that he's a lock for ROTY? Seems like he's dropping around at least 30 consistently at high% all the damn time.

I mean who else is there that can compete against him?

Silkworm

Celtics playing great tonight, although they are playing a bottom 3 team in the league. IT4 is a monster.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how they do later this week when they play the Bulls and Golden State. After that they play the Hornets, Cavaliers, Pistons, and Atlanta. All of those teams are above 0.500, so it should be a good test to see where the Celtics are and how much further they have to go. I'm pleased to see how they've done so far but things can change quickly for the worse. Anyway, the Nets are still losing most nights, so the future is bright for the Celtics ;-)

Apath

The Bulls are fucking awful to watch. Jesus Christ. I had way more fun watching them in 2013-2014 where our ceiling was a second round exit.

Silkworm

The Bulls are fucking awful to watch. Jesus Christ. I had way more fun watching them in 2013-2014 where our ceiling was a second round exit.
Yikes, that was quite a 4th quarter collapse by the Bulls. Well, on the bright side Gasol had a double double, but then again it was wasted in a loss :-\

Bowser

Mark MedinaVerified account
‏@MarkG_Medina
Russell on bench role:"There's just more ball movement. No disrespect to Kobe, but you know you have more opportunity because of who he is."

Russ bout to get that DNP-CD next to his name for a few games.

pislit

Time for the Knicks to get the most out of Carmelo...by trading him now while his value is high. They can't win anything in a few years anyway, there is no need for Melo.

PBY

Banned
Time for the Knicks to get the most out of Carmelo...by trading him now while his value is high. They can't win anything in a few years anyway, there is no need for Melo.
Yup.

As a heat fan kinda worried that they'd try to package Winslow or some shit for melo.

Top Bottom