• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

I know most people would call me crazy but I would trade Jimmy Butler. Dude always seems out of place from the game that is played today. And he's not good enough for the dumbness I see in him in court.

Hoiberg is trash. This Bulls team will always be hot trash next to any decent team. His value will rapidly decrease in a few years.

My concern with Butler aside from his knees has always been his shooting. I'm not sure what kind of player he is going to be as the seasons start to wear on his body.

Surfinn

Has there ever been a game cancelled due to condensation/wetness on the court? Don't think I've heard of it before. Just wanted to watch the Kings game.. turn it on and it's called off. :(

But it's good that they're putting safety first.

Tubobutts

Has there ever been a game cancelled due to condensation/wetness on the court? Don't think I've heard of it before. Just wanted to watch the Kings game.. turn it on and it's called off. :(

But it's good that they're putting safety first.
A Lakers preseason game was stopped early for that reason either last year or two years ago.

I tried checking out the sb nation page for the rockets to see what they think of the match up with the Warriors and the preview was 95% complaining about the Warriors and being bitter Harden lost MVP to Curry two years ago and blaming rings based arguments on HoF by fans for KD going to the Warriors.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
CpYJWIE.gif

When you were in first place but now you're flirting with last :'(

Dwight has actually ran the fast break at "point" pretty well before. I feel like Dwight was thinking alleyoop while muscula was thinking something else. And then Dwight forgot he doesn't have touch and just threw it lol

TTG

I hadn't thought about this at all, but the Cavs match up really well with the Clippers. Kyrie is a tough cover for Paul, Thompson does really well defending Blake and on the other end Love can still find some open looks. And oh yea, they still have Lebron.

Let's see how the 2nd units make out.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I hadn't thought about this at all, but the Cavs match up really well with the Clippers. Kyrie is a tough cover for Paul, Thompson does really well defending Blake and on the other end Love can still find some open looks. And oh yea, they still have Lebron.

Let's see how the 2nd units make out.

Can't wait to see how that goes.

Miracle

I actually watched that whole Magic - Memphis game. The mind boggling turnovers and the IQ of that Magic team is abysmal.

With all due respect to Magic fans, I'm sorry but your team is garbage. All that young talent you've been building up and the only one who is worth keeping for the long run is Evan Fournier, a player the Magic didn't even draft either.

Magic need to tank again and start from scratch. Trade everyone but Evan Fournier for picks. That team the way it's currently built is not going to do anything now or in the long term.

...Just my opinion. 😅

xHiryu

I actually watched that whole Magic - Memphis game. The mind boggling turnovers and the IQ of that Magic team is abysmal.

With all due respect to Magic fans, I'm sorry but your team is garbage. All that young talent you've been building up and the only one who is worth keeping for the long run is Evan Fournier, a player the Magic didn't even draft either.

Magic need to tank again and start from scratch. Trade everyone but Evan Fournier for picks. That team the way it's currently built is not going to do anything now or in the long term.

...Just my opinion. 😅

gordon and vucevic are pretty good if i recall correctly. idk whats up with payton tho

Miracle

gordon and vucevic are pretty good if i recall correctly. idk whats up with payton tho

Vucevic is a solid offensive player that can stretch the floor and rebound well. His defense however...the legends about his completely zero defense is 100% true. He would have made pre 2016-2017 season Lou Williams blush on that end.

Aaron Gordon can jump...that's it. Otherwise he's just as bad as Elfrid Payton right now. Can't shoot, regressed at rebounding, he's just been bad. Decent defender though so he's got that going for him too.

And yeah Payton...besides two good defensive plays I saw from him, he's otherwise complete garbage. The team needs to look for a point guard badly and stop investing so much in bigs.

Fjordson

Dubs are so whiny sometimes. Gave up a wide open 3 earlier because they didn't get back and were bitching at the refs.

I'll feel thankful if they can keep this in single digits going into the half. Lots of ugly play and complaining.

Cheebo

Banned

...Just my opinion. 😅

Magic giving up Tobias Harris who has been playing fantastic this season in Detroit for NOTHING was so stupid of them. Their organization is clueless.

Miracle

Magic giving up Tobias Harris who has been playing fantastic this season in Detroit for NOTHING was so stupid of them. Their organization is clueless.

That and trading Oladipo (who is kinda overrated but still better than anything on the Magic besides Fournier) and a rookie who actually looks like he's gonna be a solid player for Ibaka who's best years are behind him.

Rob Henningan isn't Billy King level awful, but his rebuild is looking like a failure.

TTG

What an embarrassing half for the Warriors. Every 5 they tried was a disaster, Curry serving up hot garbage again, Kerr doing a Rivers impression. Fuckity fuck.

Top Bottom