• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

OldMan

Banned
Celtic age you talk a lot and hear you are down ten to detriot in the 4th...

Smart took a hard fall hope all is well

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Celtic age you talk a lot and hear you are down ten to detriot in the 4th...

Smart took a hard fall hope all is well

Huh?

Anyways team continues to disappoint. I didn't expect horford to be an elite rebounder but I'd have taken at least average. God he sucks at it.

Miracle

Whatever. That's to be expected off a 5 day layoff. Enjoy your free win Lakers. Fuck off, schedule makers.

What? Lakers were playing on a back to back road. And not the close kind. You guys had 5 days of rest.

But I do agree with fuck off schedule makers. We've had the 2nd hardest schedule so far (1st being the Mavs). NBA really wanted the Lakers to tank one more time lol.

Miracle

Ingram's defense tonight holy shit dude locked down Butler for 41 min.

19 year old kid already having the responsibility of guarding the best players on the floor. His offense will come around as will his strength. Next offseason will benefit him greatly in that regard.

For now however, the fact that he's already a great defender is a very good sign.

Just to be frank, Lakers won 10 games last year on February 2nd.

2nd in SOS and already winning 10 games. More experience for the young guys as the season progresses + an easier schedule throughout after mid December. If this team can stay around .500 until that easier part of the schedule comes, I'll be giddy.

Miracle

Lakers-Age, we have someone salty over us beating them again.

This is like that scene in Coming To America with Mortimer and Randolph.

"We're back." 😢

tumblr_n7yos49vKj1qkoopko1_400.gif

I think the cool byproduct of Luke working dat magic with the Baby Lakers is, I have been able to mentally transition seamlessly out of the Kobe Era.

#basedwalton

Miracle

CURRY/KD TO THE LAKERS CONFIRMED?!?!?!?!

Just give me Durant and I'll be happy lol.

Russell
Ingram
Durant
Randle
Mozgov

The height and length of that lineup would be insane. Although I think Paul George is much more likely. Which is not bad too I guess. 😂

Yes you are back at .500. Congrats.

.500 after 20 games in the West with the 2nd hardest schedule in the league from a team that was expected to win 18-24 games at most.

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Miracle

The team definitely needs Russell back though. The offense is looking more and more of a mess without him and his scoring bursts are sorely missed.

You are complaining about having 5 days off before you play an injury riddled team on the back end of a back 2 back at home?

I am. 5 days off is not normal in an NBA season other than the all-star break, so I would imagine some timing and flow was disrupted. 0,1,2 days rest are what teams are accustomed to.

porzingis is good but KAT is the better player of the two

Though the box score may not tell otherwise in this game, judging by this season it's been close. Very close. Porzingis increase in scoring volume and efficiency has been remarkable. While defensibly he was better last season, he's still better than KAT at that department.

Also watching the Knicks, I really like thier bench. Jennings is playing better than Rose and those rookies are hustling.

Melo just needs play better. Less isos more catch and shoot and playmaking.

I know most people would call me crazy but I would trade Jimmy Butler. Dude always seems out of place from the game that is played today. And he's not good enough for the dumbness I see in him in court.

Hoiberg is trash. This Bulls team will always be hot trash next to any decent team. His value will rapidly decrease in a few years.

I know most people would call me crazy but I would trade Jimmy Butler. Dude always seems out of place from the game that is played today. And he's not good enough for the dumbness I see in him in court.

Hoiberg is trash. This Bulls team will always be hot trash next to any decent team. His value will rapidly decrease in a few years.
Butler looked like a GOAT against the Lakers in the previous game.

Top Bottom