• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Warriors played a horrible game and almost beat the Cavs on the road. That bodes well for the future.

Kettch

Jefferson clearly stepped on Durant's foot. Shouldn't have been that close to begin with though, really sloppy game by the Warriors.

tumblr_oirhk5sA2N1r0jlbgo1_1280.jpg

I'm dead.

all the warriors gotta do is limit Thompson on the boards to win
that was the secret in the past finals

LeBron going god mode and losing isn't new, Doc Rivers is right about that tactic

Warriors playing shook is also their biggest weakness

Fedelias

Lol y'all overreacting hard. Dubs had a bad fourth and Cleveland trailed basically the whole game. Questionable calls all around as well. I think Warriors definitely win a best of 7 still if they don't play like they're scared shitless and Curry actually shoots.

Lol y'all overreacting hard. Dubs had a bad fourth and Cleveland trailed basically the whole game. Questionable calls all around as well. I think Warriors definitely win a best of 7 still if they don't play like they're scared shitless and Curry actually shoots.

The Warriors won't make it out of the first round, assuming they even make it to the playoffs. They have no heart.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
He tripped on Jefferson's foot

Curry did.

Durant was the main reason they were even close to winning this game.

Some will say he was fouled. The rest will say karma knocked him down

Would've been over a lot sooner if it were not for Durant

Thanks for the responses guys, seeing the stats on nba.com it seems like Curry played awfully.

But I guess that Durant will have to endure being callout for some time now.

Great win by Cavs, Kyrie is godlike.

ty_hot

Watched the last quarter. Amazing game, great come back. Irving was on fire in the end. I cheered for KD in the last possession though.

Top Bottom