• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

ViciousDS

Banned
Even as a Bulls fan you don't schedule a game like the warriors and cavs........to be followed by a Bulls vs spurs game. Come on lol

They really do well at bottling up Curry. And GS always seems to wilt under the energy and physicality of Cleveland.

I think it will be an EPIC series, but I do wonder about GS holding up physically over the course of 6 or 7 games, especially coming off of what is sure to be a physical bout against the Spurs.

Curry for Reggie Jackson, who says no?

No one in Detroit, OKC or anyone else who knows what a cancer he is.

60Kmj58h.jpg

Fjordson

I think it will be an EPIC series, but I do wonder about GS holding up physically over the course of 6 or 7 games, especially coming off of what is sure to be a physical bout against the Spurs.
I don't think they have it in them. Hope I'm wrong, but I think Cleveland has just the right mixture of stars and and grittier guys like Thompson to combat the Dubs.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
What a fucking game. The adrenaline is still pumping through my veins.

Kyrie is a killer, stone cold.

Mark January 16th right now boys, the Cavs are in Oakland.

I don't think they have it in them. Hope I'm wrong, but I think Cleveland has just the right mixture of stars and and grittier guys like Thompson to combat the Dubs.

I agree. The warriors also have some fucked up way of not letting Klay go off like they should. I keep remembering that game from the finals last year where he didn't get the ball in the 4th quarter

Last seasons drive to crown Curry as the face of the NBA looks so premature just one season later

What a fucking game. The adrenaline is still pumping through my veins.

That game was a fight. This rivalry doesn't feel forced or exaggerated at all. Cavs are down most of the game and fight back to win by 1 point at the very end on this team they have so much history with. This was a fantastic game

Servbot24

Banned
It seems like his soul is hurt for quite some time now...

The truth is that he seems to lacks that spark that make clutch players....

Curry was clutch as anyone in the league til he went down on his knee. He is definitely not at 100%. That's no excuse for sloppy play though.

mjp2417

Banned
Tristan Thompson is going to be a big problem for GSW in a 7 game series. They just don't have anyone on their roster to counter him.

Servbot24

Banned
excuses, I dont think he is injured. in the first finals he didn't show up either, he isnt as good as people made it out to be.

I mean, he was clearly the best player in the league for regular season play, and after he got injured he has clearly not been as good ever since. Not sure what else you need to see unless you have a burning desire to say that he was never good and we just imagined his last few seasons.

Line_HTX

It seems like Kyrie Irving made another clutch shot max defense, and Kevin Durant stumbled and spilled the spaghetti all over~

XD

Top Bottom