• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Line_HTX

I completely forgot about Capela. It's nice that Harrell and Nene filled the center spot nicely while Capela was gone.

Lol, that shot of Spolstra. His face looks legit shook.

TTG

Chris Paul is gone for 6-8 weeks due to surgery for torn ligament in left thumb.

Daaaaamn. Best they can hope for is a soft first round match up to serve as a tune up. Christ. At least we know Paul will be back to full form, Blake's thing is totally uncertain.

Here comes Austin Rivers!

x-pac-nwo-entrance-2-o.gif

Jarate

Banned
Sixers vs Rockets got flexed to play at 8PM EST on the 27th to play on ESPN

Sixers twitter conspiracy theory is that Simmons might return then, logical human beings like myself think that they just want to air more Embiid.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Spurs should trade LMA and 1 or 2 bench guys to NO for Anthony Davis next season. AD is wasting his talent in New Orleans.

gutshot

Sixers vs Rockets got flexed to play at 8PM EST on the 27th to play on ESPN

Sixers twitter conspiracy theory is that Simmons might return then, logical human beings like myself think that they just want to air more Embiid.

Hey man, just let us dream!

*cues up the Simmons Summer League highlight vid for the 47th time*

I think Zubaz is going to start getting a lot more PT in the 2nd half of the season. One of either Thomas Robinson or Tarik Black is gonna have to get the permanent DNP treatment.

Zubac with that double double. Like what I see from him, and yeah he should definitely be getting more minutes.

I thought he'd be in the Dleague all year but he's proven he's worth the minutes this year. Especially since we might as well just tank again. Let the young guys play as much as possible.

gutshot

Jrue may end up back in Philly. From Zach Lowe's latest column:

That would leave only Sacramento, Philadelphia, New York, and perhaps Orlando as big-money suitors in dire need of a point guard. The Sixers will take a hard look at Holiday, sources say; he fits what they need around Ben Simmons, and the hilariousness of Philly bringing Holiday back after flipping him to start The Process is irresistible.

I assume this would all depend on whether or not they can land Fultz or Ball in the draft.

Top Bottom