• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

That Cavs loss to Golden State was rough. I tried to avenge the Cavs by doing a rematch in NBA2k17 and I got blown out as well.

I want the Spurs to take out GSW so bad.

Line_HTX

Sixers vs Rockets got flexed to play at 8PM EST on the 27th to play on ESPN

Sixers twitter conspiracy theory is that Simmons might return then, logical human beings like myself think that they just want to air more Embiid.

Lol what... What was it before?

gutshot

scoobs

I guess Sir Charles accidentally revealed embiid didn't make it as an all star starter, so he likely won't make it this year. Damn. Was so excited to see that goofball at the all star festivities

phanphare

Banned
so dell said that since december 12th seth (yes seth) curry is leading the league in 3-point percentage. is that true? he was talking about how obama said in his last speech if you don't brag on your kids something's wrong with you and he shared that.

TTG

I can't figure out if the Bucks have a bunch of boneheaded players, a boneheaded coach, or both. Their 500 record is starting to make sense.

Bread

Banned
I guess Sir Charles accidentally revealed embiid didn't make it as an all star starter, so he likely won't make it this year. Damn. Was so excited to see that goofball at the all star festivities
Why does that mean it's likely he won't make it? His stats are all star worthy

TTG

Yea, Giannis needs better players. Snell, Beasly, the corpse of Jason Terry, all getting major minutes. I don't like Monroe either, makes Kanter look like a hard worker on defense.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jordan Mickey playing some valuable minutes here as a shot blocker. The rebounding is painful to watch in this one. Its not even the Knicks playing well, the Celtics are flat out atrocious on the glass.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jaylen brown is having a hell of a game. 12 points on 5 shots. 16 minutes. Should've been a goal tend. Glad to see his minutes going back up.

Yea, Giannis needs better players. Snell, Beasly, the corpse of Jason Terry, all getting major minutes. I don't like Monroe either, makes Kanter look like a hard worker on defense.

I've only heard about Monroe showing a bunch of improvement on defense this year. Iirc, starters + Monroe is the bucks best lineup

Beasley was a good offensive creator for the rockets last year, most fans were sad about him being traded. He's been great for the bucks off the bench too.

Brogdon is looking like a major success of a pick tbh. He's 24, but he's the sort of player you want if you want an older rookie that can contribute quicker in the NBA

Who would have thought the Raptors first L in their division would be against the sixers ?

Edit : Wow the Sixers are 7-3 in their last 10, that's half of the total wins, The Process is real

Wizards are impressive, they scraped themselves out of a major early hole and I'd say Otto Porter jr should probably have 2nd in MIP behind giannis.

Between wall/Beal/Otto/Kelly oubre they have a younger core than most realiwe, they just made the playoffs earlier than many other young cores

Jarate

Banned
btw, Embiid was +20 in the game

He was far and away the best player on the court, and that's really saying something considering how good Lowry and Derozan are.

And remember, this team is also missing it's #1 overall pick from this year.

Jarate

Banned
I mean there's 2 what ifs with Giannis and Embiid

Sixers took MCW over Giannis, and the Bucks took Parker over Embiid. Anyway, Simmons is pretty Giannis like, so we should see them together at least.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Sixers can be a dangerous team when they get Ben Simmons back and trade Jahlil Okafor for another starter.

TTG

They both sign with Golden St.

Curry/Klay/Giannis/Durant/Embiid

1408.gif

Top Bottom