• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Servbot24

Banned
I'm still upset we've had 2 CLE vs GSW finals and no legit showdown between Curry and Kyrie with both healthy. Chances are one of them will get messed up again.

Adams, the fucking man! But he should be watching Slam Dunk. The greatest sports anime/manga of all time. I'm pretty sure a lot of bball players would love that series. Probs a lot of people here as well.

Spurs humiliated the Dubs last night. I'm wondering if Kawhi's offensive game will continue to improve once again this season because if can hit 25PPG, he may have a good shout at MVP. I wasn't considering him all that much before since based on last season, I don't think his impact was big enough. But if he becomes a more deadly offensive player, that's another story.

Jarate

Banned
Adams, the fucking man! But he should be watching Slam Dunk. The greatest sports anime/manga of all time. I'm pretty sure a lot of bball players would love that series. Probs a lot of people here as well.

Spurs humiliated the Dubs last night. I'm wondering if Kawhi's offensive game will continue to improve once again this season because if can hit 25PPG, he may have a good shout at MVP. I wasn't considering him all that much before since based on last season, I don't think his impact was big enough. But if he becomes a more deadly offensive player, that's another story.

Ping Pong the Animation is by far the best

He clearly wasn't. People already forgetting what he was like before the Rockets series.

Yeah Cavs have a legit chance, and that's not just a reaction to yesterday's games

Yeah and I look at Cavs roster...it's more balanced and deeper than the Warriors, and injuries aside warriors had not improved the interior defense that's sorely needed. Jacking up shots are fine but no one really was rebounding or attacking the basket as much as they should.

You call it coasting, others call it stat padding. Kyrie is the real star of that team.
vkVaL.gif

Top Bottom