• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SIT DOWN HARDEN SIT DOWN HARDDDDDEN

seriously Tyler Anus might have cost the Rockets this game with his god awful pg stretch of play

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nick young stay swaggy and stupid

Matrix

HARDEN YOU'RE MISSING THIS ONE BUDDY

Ewwww they finally showed the guy lol

Matrix

lmao Rockets D is special

gg Lakers/age

Rockets need Bev back and to sign Dmo.

Ennis needs to gtfo the team.

Dthomp

lol, I have no idea why but I love this Lakers team...you know, minus Nick Young. Shame they probably get blown out by real teams that actually play even high school level defense

Matrix

Lakers being cocky might end up helping them in the long run or backfiring after playing this pathetic Rockets D.

REAL MVP THE HECKLER

Matrix

Harden would have had 20+ assists if people could hit wide open shots (Ariza >_<)

I feel like this season I'm just watching to see the numbers Harden puts up.

Top Bottom