• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

pwB3s5H.jpg

Lol

This should be put in the OP.

Miracle

Clarkson, Lou, Ingram, Nance Jr, and Black make a damn good 2nd team.

Pease don't play Huertas ever.

If Deng keeps being mediocre as a starter, it won't be long until he and Ingram switch places. And the bench would still really good. Heck maybe even better.

Fuck Byron.

How do you think the Jazz will play against us? That team is physical and tough, and I think these teams are going to be the most difficult for us. That and teams with prime athletes like OKC and Portland.

Orpheum

I never became a Suns fan living in Arizona. Shame the team is doing so bad, though. I have a lot of friends who are Suns fans who had to live through those dirty ass Spurs being dirty assholes. Fuck the Spurs.

As i mentioned before, i will stop caring about the season midway through AGAIN.
Like, i know they need to develop these youngsters and IF they keep them they might have a solid squad but yeah...the last playoff appearance was when again? 2010? it's getting frustrating at this point.

BTW suns fan from germany xD

Miracle

How do you think the Jazz will play against us? That team is physical and tough, and I think these teams are going to be the most difficult for us. That and teams with prime athletes like OKC and Portland.

Probably gonna be hard cause of Gobert and Favors. Mozgov can't do all the rim protecting so Randle will need to be consistent defense all game as well. But even then, the real problem will be getting outrbounded. That's gonna hurt. But we'll see. It'll be good experience for sure.

Also just because I feel like milking the win more, the defense did actually improve a lot in the 2nd half as well. Gave up 71 1st half but only 41 in the 2nd half. Luke knows how to make adjustments and we ended up playing defense after all. Kept Denying Harden the ball in the 3rd quarter especially.

Fuck Byron.

Nah, he'll play his 9 years in Nola. Leave, and then ESPN will spin the narrative that he left "his" city behind.

Or whoever has replaced Barkley by that time will say that his rings wont mean the same.

Tom Penny

Poor AD

"I'm going to have to -- probably not 50 every night -- but try to get somewhere along those lines every game to give ourselves a chance," Davis said.

gutshot

‘You know how I learned to shoot?’ Embiid says. ‘I watched white people. Just regular white people. They really put their elbow in and finish up top. You can find videos of them online.’

I love this kid.

ACE 1991

Embiid played waaaay better than I ever would have thought. But man I have the biggest case of blue balls with Simmons out for several months.

Ronin Ray

are we going to have to ban lakers talk from this thread too?

We just have to be honest and take the next logical step for this thread to grow and flourish and that is to ban all NBA talk in the NBA thread. It will be hard at first but we can make it together. We can all make the NBA thread a better place for everyone.

I am open to ideas about what this thread should be about going forward

theWB27

I wasn't here for the other team getting banned, but if this is what it takes then there's something really wrong. Stopping people from being excited about their favorite team that's sucked the past few years is dumb as hell.

I wasn't here for the other team getting banned, but if this is what it takes then there's something really wrong. Stopping people from being excited about their favorite team that's sucked the past few years is dumb.

For clarification. name your team. We'll add it to the list.

(We'll have a vote, of course. Assuming LyleLanley is available.)

Wait, hold up, what's this about banning discussions?

Remember when you personally decreed that the bipartisan LyleLanley/Ninja Scooter/Fjordson measure to ban Warriors talk was valid and enforceable? And therefore there is none in this thread? None at all? Couldn't find it if you formed a search committee? There is now a reasonable proposal to add the Lakers as clearly the fan base cannot be trusted with a 1-0 record.

Christian

Who do you guys think will be the better player Joel Embid or karl anthony Towns? Will either be better then Anthony Davis ?

I don't know who's ultimately gonna be better, and I'd be happy if my team had any of them. But I'd probably lean toward Towns, just because there's no fear that he might snap in half at some point.

Bread

Banned
This is gonna take quite a bit. Bread v. The Neogaf Board of Moderators is gonna be a tough case.

Let's start the fundraising.
It's The People vs Xia, I have the support of the working man. After the success of our lawsuits against Warriors and Lakers talk, I am confident in our chances.

Top Bottom