• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Bread

Banned
I thought Hortford stepped on the line, not the ball going out

Sorry meant the opposite, I think the ball hit the line before Hortford got it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I thought I remember seeing some advanced stats showing that he's actually not better than Johnson at that.

oh god he HAS to be better than johnson at the very least in terms of rebounding and he most certainly adds more in terms of offense.

full disclosure I'm not a fan at all of Ibaka so I'm not upset we missed out, just saying he addresses exactly what we need. They can play small and keep the floor spread while improving rebounding and defense.

Bread

Banned
What a game

Jay was bae
Jae was bae
Avery is healthy
Hortford with double digit assists
IT is a great defender*

*note: in effort only

We have done it!

spyder_ur

Great game.

Celtics kinda needed a big game like this to get some confidence back I think.

Avery Bradley's defense has been really good against Kyrie

Bradley loves playing against ball dominant guards. He might be the best on ball defender in the NBA as long as he's not outmatched size-wise.

Honestly, watching Bradley lock up defensively is one of my favorite things to watch in the NBA.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I would like to see defensive Bradley the rest of the year just so I know he hasn't lost what made him..

Seriously that was the bulldog defender that he started as. He hasn't shown that intensity at all this year on defense. Maybe it's that right now he's on limited minutes, who knows. Impressive nonetheless.

Sandfox

C53kfBYU8AE8-vJ.jpg

I guess those tacos were too bomb for Ty Lawson
These are great.

Tom Penny

Seriously that was the bulldog defender that he started as. He hasn't shown that intensity at all this year on defense. Maybe it's that right now he's on limited minutes, who knows. Impressive nonetheless.

He was moving laterally unbelievable on the last few possessions..

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
LeBron should have took that last shot.

Lebron has played this way his entire career, he will always make that pass.

Good game. Cavs are going to be scary once healthy and the new guys get up to speed.

Bread

Banned
A healthy Smart/Avery defensive backcourt is probably one of the greatest defensive duos of all time. If Avery's shot is falling and Smart is playing point well...let IT go. Jaylen has been so good too. Fuck I love this team.

Tom Penny

A healthy Smart/Avery defensive backcourt is probably one of the greatest defensive duos of all time. If Avery's shot is falling and Smart is playing point well...let IT go. Jaylen has been so good too. Fuck I love this team.

They need Fultz if that's the case. Ball making J Kidd passes to brick layers is not a good look.

Lebron has played this way his entire career, he will always make that pass.

Good game. Cavs are going to be scary once healthy and the new guys get up to speed.

Yup, he will.

Was a really good game not even discouraged by the L. We're missing starters, this was Deron's first game with us, Bogut's not even here yet, and we barely lost to the #2 team on the road.

Gonna be a fun end to the season. :)

Top Bottom