• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

FZZ

Banned
The Celtics Lakers rivalry will be reignited to its former glory in the next few years

Ball and Fultz gonna be the next Magic and Bird

JMON

Fjordson

Shit, we're gonna have wait until June 26th to find out the MVP and other awards. First year that the NBA is doing their own awards show so they're holding everything off until then.

Man that really sucks, that's after the fucking draft. Curry's MVP last year got announced in early May.

Servbot24

Banned
Shit, we're gonna have wait until June 26th to find out the MVP and other awards. First year that the NBA is doing their own awards show so they're holding everything off until then.

Man that really sucks, that's after the fucking draft. Curry's MVP last year got announced in early May.

That's lame. I hope they don't let playoff performances affect the award.

Fjordson

That's lame. I hope they don't let playoff performances affect the award.
Ballots will be the same as past years, submitted before the playoffs. But the league will sit on the results until June 26th...

Seems like a terrible idea. Surely that'll leak somehow before their awards show.

TTG

The Cavs aren't doing well on off ball screens at all. Lebron got caught twice, JR is ball watching. Is fighting through screens part of Lue's sicrit playoff defense?

Silkworm

Glad that wasn't called a foul on IT ;-) Crappy stream but I guess Love's feet weren't set.

Edit: Not in the restricted circle.

Tom Penny

What else is new. IT doesn't go to work the rest of the squad are offensive turds. Plenty open shots. Plenty of bricks...

Hortford is just useless
Love is destroying him

He had a good run now he's Cavs playoff Horford..if you want a good laugh look at his last series against them.

Top Bottom