• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

TTG

VhZv8pZ.jpg

What's going on in Phoenix?

Welp, even with tonight's win, the Heat are in a hole now. Last 4 games of the seasons are all against top 4 seeds in the East and I don't see the Cavs, Wizards, or Raptors throwing those games considering how close the standings are. Wizards and Raptors in particular are going to fight for that 3rd seed.

Bulls and Pacers have piss-easy final four games in comparison.

TTG

Welp, even with tonight's win, the Heat are in a hole now. Last 4 games of the seasons are all against top 4 seeds in the East and I don't see the Cavs, Wizards, or Raptors throwing those games considering how close the standings are. Wizards and Raptors in particular are going to fight for that 3rd seed.

Atlanta have Cleveland twice and some other playoff teams.

random25

Pacers need to get that 6th-7th seed. Hopefully Lance's crazy antics will deliver them to a better playoff seeding.

Tubobutts

I look forward to the NBA using frozen envelope magic to give the Lakers the #1 pick while also somehow dropping the Nets and Sixers picks down to the twenties.

Tommy DJ

LIGHT THE HINKIE BEACON! Sixers now have 9 percent better odds at that sweet sweet non top 3 pick if the season ended today.

Pop looking out for his boy in Philly.

Metta World Peace played 17 minutes and the Lakers still couldn't lose against the Spurs lmao.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol at tonight's game. Just a total disaster. Couldnt rebound, couldn't shoot, and some really horrible defensive sets. Marcus needs to be banned from shooting forever. At least the Lakers snagged a win.

Just caught the Nuggets game on DVR. James Harden is the worst. He flops more than my tinder profile pics. He tries to draw shooting fouls 39 feet from the basket. When he doesn't get calls, his eyes turn into saucers and his jaw unhinges like a snake because apparently these no-calls are some of the most egregious injustices the world has ever witnessed. He pushes off all. the. time. He is seriously the worst. It's like when Ron Artest elbowed his head, he knocked out every ounce of his basketball integrity. Anyone who likes him is a bad person. I hate you James Harden you Phillip-from-Guess-Who-looking piece of kaka.

Fjordson

First seed clinched yass. What a difference a few weeks make. Was certain we'd lose it after KD went out.

Also it's sort of poetic that the Lakers helped us do it. I see you Luke.

Surfinn

Just caught the Nuggets game on DVR. James Harden is the worst. He flops more than my tinder profile pics. He tries to draw shooting fouls 39 feet from the basket. When he doesn't get calls, his eyes turn into saucers and his jaw unhinges like a snake because apparently these no-calls are some of the most egregious injustices the world has ever witnessed. He pushes off all. the. time. He is seriously the worst. It's like when Ron Artest elbowed his head, he knocked out every ounce of his basketball integrity. Anyone who likes him is a bad person. I hate you James Harden you Phillip-from-Guess-Who-looking piece of kaka.

Well that escalated quickly..

FZZ

Banned
man the east must be so tired of getting fucked in the bootyhole by LeBron for all these years

the entire right side of the country gonna rejoice when he starts seriously declining

First seed clinched yass. What a difference a few weeks make. Was certain we'd lose it after KD went out.

Also it's sort of poetic that the Lakers helped us do it. I see you Luke.
Yeah Luke does like to help out fam. But couldn't he wait til they play each other to do so? 😅

random25

man the east must be so tired of getting fucked in the bootyhole by LeBron for all these years

the entire right side of the country gonna rejoice when he starts seriously declining

The Pacers almost had him. Too bad that team collapsed the moment PG13 got injured and sidelined for a year.

Funny thing is that the East had a pretty long history of getting very high draft picks yet the West still ends up with more superstar talent over a decade. Can't provide a proper competition for LeBron.

It works. Blame the refs.

Jacce

Banned
If they lose the pick, they better win 40 games next year.

No they will take next year as they get to keep their 2018 pick and lose the 2019 pick.

A prime reason for them keeping their pick this year is it means they have no reason to tank in 2018.

Hey you may be losing Lonzo Ball but you get Tyler Ennis!

Just caught the Nuggets game on DVR. James Harden is the worst. He flops more than my tinder profile pics. ...
mj-laughing.gif

Doesn't work in the playoffs, though. Watch Harden's numbers and trips to the foul line fall off a cliff later this month like it always does.
Harden actually manages to get more fouls during ps somehow lol

Celtics are the biggest front runners. There's several teams in the East that would bother the Cavs more. Can't be successful in the playoffs leading the team with one of Snowhite's 7 dwarves.

Top Bottom