• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Silkworm

So C's trail by 16 points at the half. They trailed by 15 points to the Cavs last night. Hope there's a better ending to this game for the C's than the one against the Cavs. :-\

Does anybody find themselves lovingly endeared by Lonzo Ball's boisterous papa?

I find the dude hilarious in the interviews I watch, certainly comes off a lot worse in print. People want to say he's deluded or nuts w/e but he seems very self aware of what he's doing and he's got all the media outlets wrapped around his finger and he's getting all the free promotion he could ever dream of. As long as they keep giving him a voice he'll have no problem talking.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
I find the dude hilarious in the interviews I watch, certainly comes off a lot worse in print. People want to say he's deluded or nuts w/e but he seems very self aware of what he's doing and he's got all the media outlets wrapped around his finger and he's getting all the free promotion he could ever dream of. As long as they keep giving him a voice he'll have no problem talking.

Are you talking about the Donald?

Silkworm

If the Knicks could manage to beat the Wizards tonight, it'd make the C's losing to the Hawks a little more bearable. ;-) But never trust the Knicks :p

plus

vujacic_knicks.gif

I hope the Bulls can get the Cavs or Raps somehow. 6-1 vs them.

Celtics do look like shit though, so it's not the end of the world if they end up facing them instead.

Silkworm

Celtics won the 2nd half, but lost the game after digging too deep a hole in the 1st half :-\ C's gave up 123 points to the Hawks who scored 82 points in their previous game in a loss to the Nets. *smh* Oh well, hopefully the C's will regroup and beat the Hornets. *sigh*

Top Bottom