• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

All hail King Kawhi

tumblr_n2yurqW7rq1qb3b0to1_500.jpg

Omg

Ronin Ray

I think googling NBA players names with the word anime at the end is becoming my favorite thing to do

al horford anime didn't bring up any funny results this sucks.

Bread

Banned
He's a 30 year old multi time "all star" on a team full of mediocre overacheiving 25 year olds. I guess I was hoping he'd do a bit more than fit in . Also, he s not good at rebounding.
Bro...we're 2 games into the season. The next 5 years are going to be awful if you're already bitching. Chill.

suberzat

According to reports, Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has informed Thompson to keep Khloe away from the Cavs and Thompson reportedly was having none of it.

“LeBron James hasn’t been happy that Tristan Thompson is dating drama magnet Khloe Kardashian, and we hear that the teammates had a locker room showdown before the Cavs’ home opener game. Here’s how Tristan defended his girlfriend to LeBron and the rest of the team.

“Tristan isn’t taking any crap from his teammates anymore. As far as he’s concerned, Khloe’s coming to every damn game she chooses,” the insider reveals. “Tristan told LeBron straight up before last night’s game that Khloe was coming and that was that.” Boom!

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”

Tom Penny

According to reports, Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has informed Thompson to keep Khloe away from the Cavs and Thompson reportedly was having none of it.

“LeBron James hasn’t been happy that Tristan Thompson is dating drama magnet Khloe Kardashian, and we hear that the teammates had a locker room showdown before the Cavs’ home opener game. Here’s how Tristan defended his girlfriend to LeBron and the rest of the team.

“Tristan isn’t taking any crap from his teammates anymore. As far as he’s concerned, Khloe’s coming to every damn game she chooses,” the insider reveals. “Tristan told LeBron straight up before last night’s game that Khloe was coming and that was that.” Boom!

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”
Lebron banned his mom from being around the team too.

LeBron knows.

Y u du dis, Tristian. Trade him before it's too late.

Fjordson

Wonder if you can still get good "Kahwi for MVP" odds.
Seriously, he seems like the obvious choice. Durant and Curry will cannibalize each other's votes and Russ and Harden won't win enough games.

Lebron could get it probably if he really wants it, but it's either him or Kawhi imo.

rambis

Banned

Bruh, cmon. Whats with Toronto guys and simping?

Jarate

Banned
Give Khloe the keys to my house if you catch my drift

My drift is that we will watch renowned anime Madoka Magica

Surfinn

DMC is a cry baby. His talent is undeniable but he's got the disposition of a 13 year old spoiled child.

EDIT: fuck the kings forever.

I agree with the first part, was thinking to myself wow dude shut your mouth and play. Crying every single trip down the floor regardless of what happened.

The second part.. what? Why?

Ronin Ray

Don't make me ask you to leave

If he starts to get the big head, they need to float him as a trade piece. Let's see what we can get. Because fuck the Kardashians being anywhere near Cleveland sports.

I hope all Kardashians go to all the Cleveland sports

Give Khloe the keys to my house if you catch my drift

My drift is that we will watch renowned anime Madoka Magica

Yesssss adding Madoka Magica to my must watch list

Always thought it was crazy to count out the Spurs.

That being said it's not like it dramatically changes the situation. Spurs were great last year, and they might be even better now with Kawhi taking the next step. It's a 3 horse race still.

Plus honestly since it's split into halves it's basically a 2 horse West race with the Cavs winning the East as nobody has gotten better than the Cavs.

I think over the season it might play out that Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, and maybe even the Heat are better than last year. None of those teams are better than the Cavs.

Everyone not named the Spurs, Cavs, or Warriors are basically playing for the right to lose to one of those 3.

PS: That being said Howard Hawks doesn't get swept like Horford Hawks doe.

I can't see Heat being better. Whiteside would have to take a huge step. Chicago seems like it might be better than expected though.

Most encouraging thing about the Spurs is their bench also seems really imrpoved

Top Bottom