• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I can't see Heat being better. Whiteside would have to take a huge step. Chicago seems like it might be better than expected though.

Most encouraging thing about the Spurs is their bench also seems really imrpoved

We'll have to see how Gasol holds up during the season.

nah, kawhi won't have to start failing til next season if that comparison holds true.
Timeskip already happened fam

tumblr_m2iw5jyJoQ1r1kle4o1_500.gif

In honor of KG joining inside the NBA, here's my favorite /r/nba post

It all goes back to when KG first met MJ, it's in Jake Cairns's biography of KG. Apparently KG was really polite and amiable at Farragut. Rookie season in Minny he tried to meet MJ before the game but was denied entrance to the Bulls locker room. They got on the court, KG went over and told him how much he respects him. MJ said "I already have two sons, go find someone else to be your father, you little bitch."

I guess KG tried to laugh it off, so MJ said, "What are you laughing at? You don't get to laugh until you win a ring. Until then you're a bitch. The Bitch Ticket."

For the next several years, after every season, MJ sent cards to KG picturing Lady from Lady and the Tramp. All he wrote inside was "Admit One."

This is why KG went crazy. Even after he won the ring MJ kept sending the cards. KG hasn't eaten spaghetti in like 20 years.

Top Bottom