• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
oprah.gif

3-1 Rockets vs Clippers
3-1 Warriors vs Thunder
3-1 Cavs vs Warriors
3-1 Cubs vs Indians

It's like poetry. At this point, 3-1 that becomes 3-2 is a near guaranteed sign of victory.

And honestly, 3-1s that become 3-3s feel more likely to go for the comeback, as you've already lost 2 in a row

Miracle

Fucking love this Lakers team yo.

Even in those 3 tough losses we were competitive for 48 minutes and played hard. Compared to last year in the Byron Scott era, we get blown out like crazy even against mediocre teams.

Finally this road trip is over.

Miracle

Zubaz got the start today? Wish I could have caught the game.

He was solid today too. About damn time he played.

We're 12 possessions from being 5-0. But I'll take a win out of this ridiculously hard road trip. I expected 1-3.

Although now we play the damn Warriors...3 times in this fucking month lol.

mozfan12

Banned
Glad the road trip is done with. 4 pm games are a no go for me during the workweek. Glad to hear the fight was there today. I'll try to go to the game against the Suns on Sunday.

Mortemis

Banned
Awesome win, they've been getting it close the past few but they let it slip by, nice seeing this. Need to get NBA league pass for them.

The Zubac era starts now. 1-0

Hawks lost to the Lakers?
Well how about that.

So why are the Knicks getting blown out in games? I can understand them losing but losing badly? What?

Hitta93

Banned
Might not be all D'Antoni, but Harden's ball security has seem to improved tenfold with this hire.

15 assists to 3 TOs is great.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Might not be all D'Antoni, but Harden's ball security has seem to improved tenfold with this hire.

15 assists to 3 TOs is great.

Harden is the man. Dwight is a disease and our coaching was pure ass, if you can even call it coaching.

Top Bottom