• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

I wonder how the Knicks are going to turn it around on defense when they have rose, Anthony, and Jennings on their team. Their best defender on that team is Courtney Lee lol.

Syrus

Banned
Didn't watch the game but this thunder team has no reliable shooting. Oladipo might be a worse shooter than Westbrook who is below average and Roberson is worse than both.

Roberson is pure defense with occasional 3 shot. He doesnt shoot much.

Oladip was great first 3 games x lat night not so much

Didn't watch the game but this thunder team has no reliable shooting. Oladipo might be a worse shooter than Westbrook who is below average and Roberson is worse than both.

Correct. Which is an argument against Westbrook attempting 7 to 10 3's a night, not an argument for it. He went 0-7 last night.

Nash, Howard, Kobe Lakers?

I was going to say the 2013-14 Nets with Garnett, Pierce, Johnson and Williams, but they managed to win a series in the playoffs (well worth it for only $40+ million over the salary cap plus an $80 million luxury tax!). Yeah, the Nash/Howard/Kobe experiment was a disaster.

winjet81

Wizards haven't won a game yet? Oh yeah Scott Brooks is the coach.

No coach is going win with that awful roster.

Wall is fantastic and Porter is going to be a solid starter for many years to come. Beal is an injury waiting to happen.

Outside of that, it is absolute garbage.

Bread

Banned
My Cav (champions) are playing the #2 seed tonight, should be tough but LeBrong needs to do it since the Indians were not able.

phanphare

Banned
lebron should take a season off and play for the indians

I mean, if he really does want to keep chasing a certain ghost it's the only way

Chase17

Felt like there have been a lot of C's national games so far.

Looks like last year was 7 and this season there will be 22.

They know the people want to see Jaylen Brown

NBA on TNT is still killin it

https://streamable.com/ept2

They just posted a new one on their facebook too.. they superimposed Russ and KDs faces on romatic movie posters
mjlol.png

jwhit28

A lot of the coverage I heard today tried to paint this as picking sides between KD and Russ. I don't think anyone who isn't a Warrior fan doesn't want to see Westbrook obliterate them.

This isn't a Kobe and Shaq deal. This is more like Shaq leaving Penny.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Vegas have an over/under on Westbrook's shot attempts tonight? Even money at around 42?

My guess for his stat line - 50 points on 44 shots, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers and the Thunder lose by 15 while the national media swoon over his offensive 'prowess'.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Okay, how long is KG going to last as a guest on NBAonTNT without getting fined by the FCC?

Top Bottom