• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Noah was trash even when people said he was good. So glad he's out of the Bulls. Go scream somewhere else.

yeah, you're in the minority as far as bulls fans go. he was a legitimately great player and well liked. Ive actually never heard a bulls fan with bad things to say about noah.

amazing
laugh.gif

Can we talk about this JAZZ team? I think we can win the rematch with the Spurs at home on Friday. I think we beat the Mavericks tonight and that builds on the momentum from last night, heading into the Spurs rematch on Friday

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
At least the Bulls and the C's might put it up to the Cavs this year so it will be less of the LEastern Conference like most years

C's have the Al Horford problem the Hawks had the last couple seasons against the Cavs. He gets dominated on the glass.

Tom Penny

Zeller starting lol .I guess the Bulls will continue to be amongst the league leaders in offense for at least another game. This blows.

Same things were said of the 60 win Hawks or Miami. I don't buy it.

Yeah playoff LeBron is god tier. Regular season doesn't even matter. I don't see anyone capable of doing that in the East.

C's have the Al Horford problem the Hawks had the last couple seasons against the Cavs. He gets dominated on the glass.

Crazy thing is Horford is a great rebounder. He started getting worse after his two injuries so I think he's scared of another pectoral tear or something.

gutshot

I can't believe the Sixers' FO okay-ed introducing Joel as The Process. I love it, I really need to buy his jersey soon.

Well if you believe the rumors, Josh Harris was basically forced by Adam Silver to hire Colangelo which ultimately led to Hinkie's resignation. I think Harris is still a Hinkie guy.

Either that or Joel has been very emphatic and open about wanting the nickname and the team figured it would be good to cater to their star player (now that they actually have one).

Well if you believe the rumors, Josh Harris was basically forced by Adam Silver to hire Colangelo which ultimately led to Hinkie's resignation. I think Harris is still a Hinkie guy.

Either that or Joel has been very emphatic and open about wanting the nickname and the team figured it would be good to cater to their star player (now that they actually have one).

i think it's just good PR for the team

yeah, you're in the minority as far as bulls fans go. he was a legitimately great player and well liked. Ive actually never heard a bulls fan with bad things to say about noah.

I've seen too many playoff games with Noah to ever mistake his "hustle" with any basketball quality.

gutshot

The Sixers, often derided for having too many centers, are being forced to play Saric at the 5 now thanks to Embiid getting the night off and early foul trouble for Okafor and Holmes. Oy.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I worry about this Hawks team.

They are built well for the regular season. Everyone contributes and scores. You need a star player to take over in the playoffs though.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
lol wuuuuuuuttttt?!?!?!

I think he was some what overappreciated as a passer when Rose was out. We had to run the offense through him in the high post, and then Nate Robinson played a deferred hero ball. Once Rose and awakened Butler hit the court together, either of those guys just became deadzone ball stoppers, plus Gasol was there, Noah just made the paint extra packed without his enhanced passing abilities through ball touches.

I worry about this Hawks team.

They are built well for the regular season. Everyone contributes and scores. You need a star player to take over in the playoffs though.

Millsap isn't that guy to you? He dropped 40 on the Celts but we still lost lol. Al was nonexistent that entire playoffs. Like he couldn't wait to get out.

Wow timmy.

Top Bottom