• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Messi

Seriously, how many assists is Harden going to average this year? This is getting silly.

giphy.gif

joebruin

Baxter Holmes
ESPN Staff Writer

Lakers coach Luke Walton looked at a TV just now, saw the World Series score, laughed & said with a huge grin, "How's that feel, Cleveland?" Walton, of course, was with the Golden State Warriors last year as an assistant coach when they lost to Cleveland Cavaliers after blowing a 3-1 series lead.

hehe a couple more innings. Go Cubs.

Cleveland blowing a 3-1 lead might be the lebron jinx. I thought that was what the Halloween prop was about upon further thought until the steph and klay stuff lol

Fjordson

That racist ass team deserved to lose. Fuck Cleveland.

Not that it really pertains to basketball. Lebron is a fraud ass Yankees fan.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good stuff from the celts. I'm trying to convince myself smart was that sloppy because of the ankle injury, because his impact while on the floor was profound, but the offense is still an absolute trainwreck. Poor handle on the ball, no touch around the basket (outside of the final shot). Hopefully Jae's Injury isn't as severe as last year. I think they'll survive fine without him with smart back, but he'll need to get back to 100% by the playoffs if they wanna win a series or 2.

What a fun game today. I seriously had my doubts that the Lakers would get the W on the second game of a back-to-back. I like that the Lakers are staying close and not being blown out like so many time last year.

Top Bottom