• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Horford's only played in the first three games

but yeah that stuff will probably apply when he comes back

That was were there offseason big signing cash went through. So if he isn't playing that also hurts cause the off season big movr you made isn't playing.

Chase17

That was were there offseason big signing cash went through. So if he isn't playing that also hurts cause the off season big movr you made isn't playing.
I won't hold it against horford/the celtics for him getting a concussion.

But as it is the Celtic's are not looking good with or without him so far this season. We'll see if things improves with his return but he alone won't fix all of the teams problems (or perhaps any of them).

I don't get the Celtics line of thinking with the Horford signing. They did pretty well against LeBron without him and I don't see him putting them over that hump because it's just going to make the Celtics worse against Lebron IMO.

Tom Penny

I don't get the Celtics line of thinking with the Horford signing. They did pretty well against LeBron without him and I don't see him putting them over that hump because it's just going to make the Celtics worse against Lebron IMO.

You don't understand signing Al Horford as an upgrade to Jared Sullinger?

Al hasn't played in like 3 games I think

Celtics got destroyed on the glass a lot last season
Fatass Sully couldn't get shit

You don't understand signing Al Horford as an upgrade to Jared Sullinger?

Oh yeah, there was that. LOL.

Al hasn't played in like 3 games I think

Celtics got destroyed on the glass a lot last season
Fatass Sully couldn't get shit

I don't think Horford helps with that problem tho. IDK, maybe Brad Stevens can motivate Al to start rebounding like he used to during his rookie contract.

phanphare

Banned
these hornets man, they're playing really well to start the season. came out flat in the first half and just came out ready to execute in the second half and came back to win it. doing it without hibbert and lamb too. when this team gets healthy and the new pieces get more acclimated they could be scary.

Tom Penny

Hey C's, if you could hold the Wizards to under 120 points tonight that would be swell

82a.gif

Delaney is older than I am and he's a rookie. It's like the found a cheaper version of Teague. He's solid.

Time to lace up these sneakers and earn me a 10 day contract.

Gigglepoo

Probably not a good sign that the Pacers needed overtime to beat Philly and Embiid didn't even play. These growing pains are rough.

I know I said LeBron and Kawhi are my MVP favorites because their teams will likely win 50+ and they will put up numbers, but even if the Rockets only win like 45, if Harden can somehow manage to average like 27 and 12, he might force his way into the award.

Tubobutts

I know I said LeBron and Kawhi are my MVP favorites because their teams will likely win 50+ and they will put up numbers, but even if the Rockets only win like 45, if Harden can somehow manage to average like 27 and 12, he might force his way into the award.
They lose one game to the Max Barnes and you already give up on SwagVP.

TTG

14-20 from 3 at the half. If they make enough Trump has to resign, that's how it works right?

Edit: meanwhile Dallas is 13-45. Oh boy.

Harry Barnes reminding us all tonight why the Dubs let him go so we didn't have to give him a $96 million contract with his shooting tonight.

Dude needs to go to a shot doctor after this season.

Top Bottom