• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Barnes same exact player but making his shots and somehow getting superstar calls to get to the line now.

Playing less like a vagina though , he's got his money so he isn't as timid anymore .

random25

I've always said that Harden is the best PG OKC ever had. He was like Ginobili while Westbrook was like Tony Parker back then. Too bad Presti just didn't want to spend money on Harden.

Harden really benefits from (no)D'Antoni's offensive system. He fits so well like Nash does before in Phoenix.

phanphare

Banned
How about those Hornets, eh?

giphy.gif

Raptors too good.

Raptors' Masai Ujiri: Donald Trump's win made Toronto an 'unbelievable sports destination' for free agents.

Just get that Keystone project running Trump and Make Canada Great Again.

Man show some of the crowd reaction stuff! We didn't even see the pregame intros.

Man this hurts to see but I love Wade, hope he does well and we win.

mjp2417

Banned
It did occur to me that whoever wins the championship this season will have to face Trump in the White House.

Gee.

I still think it's a pretty safe assumption it's either the Warriors or the Cavs next year. If that's the case either will likely decline. Richard Jefferson has already suggested as much and Steve Kerr obviously wants nothing to do with it. Can't wait for the scorching hot takes

pislit

I still think it's a pretty safe assumption it's either the Warriors or the Cavs next year. If that's the case either will likely decline. Richard Jefferson has already suggested as much and Steve Kerr obviously wants nothing to do with it. Can't wait for the scorching hot takes

So it will just be the owners then (except Cuban, but no chance the Mavs win a championship, may miss the PO too.)

Jesus whiteside. The young gawd Winslow wants you to come out for a pick and you posting for what will only turn into a the awful jumper or a jump ball because you put the ball down to your toes when you dribble.

Top Bottom