• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Tubobutts

Jaylen Brown was president of the chess team? Thats awesome
giphy.gif

That was some Joe Buck-esque overreaction by Breen and JVG. "Where has the humility gone?!?" Oh shut the fuck up. If anything it looks like he was directing it at his bench, probably some inside joke like they were giving him shit about not being able to make a jumper or something.

What?

He's hurt. I'm officially in panic mode about that concussion though. I dunno - something seems off.

Joke.
shouldve seen it in the misspelling of his name

Lol but yeah. A concussion during practice and misses 9 straight games. Something is up. Besides those two freak injuries, Horford usually is pretty healthy.

Fjordson

That was some Joe Buck-esque overreaction by Breen and JVG. "Where has the humility gone?!?" Oh shut the fuck up. If anything it looks like he was directing it at his bench, probably some inside joke like they were giving him shit about not being able to make a jumper or something.
Yeah, Breen goes full on old guy cornball sometimes.

jwhit28

Yeah no way if it loses profit no matter how much it improves the quality.

My dream would be a 58 game season (home and away with each team) but also with a soccer style single elimination tournament during the season. Then have a single elimination tournament for all the nonplayoff teams to decide the 1st overall pick.

Top Bottom