• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Thats a good return and you never know. Injuries happen... Curry getting hurt last year gave Cle a chance. Or so I am told.
When Curry can't get past Kevin Love I don't think there's a question about him being healthy.

trixx

C'mon Memphis I really want y'all to finally make it somewhere. Did Zach fall off. Couple of seasons ago he was getting a double double damn near every game

neptunes

If the Rockets played in the Eastern conference, we would have been in the NBA finals 2 of the last 3 seasons.
Bron still exists
5HFDZZ5.png

There's a good chance. GS is beatable.
5HFDZZ5.png

Yeah if his teams were in the Western Conference he'd probably have half the number of finals appearances (or even less).

He would have a better finals record though. In the Western conference, the toughest part is making it to the finals since there's so much depth. In the East, your toughest test wont come until the NBA finals.

The Rockets wouldn't have made it out of the East in '14 or '16. In '15, sure, they would have lost to the Warriors in the finals. edit: Of course, I didn't see the Cavs sweeping the Hawks in the ECF so who knows.

Do I need to tell you why Lebron has been to 7 finals but has only won 3 of them?

You may, but none of that has anything to do with the Rockets being hurt, pal. Come down from that delusion.

(Lebron has one finals loss that was his fault and niggas think they teams have a shot at knocking him out. Insanity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom