• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Despite me wanting to blow up the Grizzlies last year, people don't understand how good Mike and Marc are. This city fucking loves them

I love how hes always overlooked.....dude is a fantastic point guard and amazing team player

dude has an eFG% of 54% and shoots 41% from deep......hes a very efficient guard
I just don't want any team with Parsons to succeed lol. I need for the Grizz to take this to 7 and lose. Tire out the Spurs pls.

ViciousDS

Banned
I just don't want any team with Parsons to succeed lol. I need for the Grizz to take this to 7 and lose. Tire out the Spurs pls.

its sad, because I want to see Conley succeed so much

but, yes.....not a huge parsons fan lol

edit: hey look guys spurs vs grizzlies is 80 times more entertaining than that shitfest between rockets and okc tonight

The Rockets wouldn't have made it out of the East in '14 or '16. In '15, sure, they would have lost to the Warriors in the finals. edit: Of course, I didn't see the Cavs sweeping the Hawks in the ECF so who knows.

I do. They wouldn't have.

This is a weird thing to even be needing to debate lmao

Sad to see Westbrook out in 5 games, he deserved better.

If he and Harden are really 1 and 2 for MVP this season then this series really showcased how big the gap between the two are. Harden is not even close.

You may, but none of that has anything to do with the Rockets being hurt, pal. Come down from that delusion.

(Lebron has one finals loss that was his fault and niggas think they teams have a shot at knocking him out. Insanity)

Kyrie carried him to the finals win last season, and Ray Allen's miracle 3 is the reason he has his second title in Miami

Sad to see Westbrook out in 5 games, he deserved better.

If he and Harden are really 1 and 2 for MVP this season then this series really showcased how big the gap between the two are. Harden is not even close.

They shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. He willed them as far as he could.

Everyone put OKC in the same position they actually finished at this year, a really mediocre 10th place in the league. Get your tears and sing some more songs for Chuckbrook everyone, no one gives a fuck anymore. He's out.

Yikes. Sounds like you really hate the guy.

He just won league MVP. Decisively, at that. We're gonna talk about it. You can, uhh, ya know. Ignore the convo, if you want. *shrug*

OKC even being that high all stems from Russ lmfao. We expected they'd fall off, but nowhere near as bad as the team did. If Russ hadn't had a historic season, they'd have cratered worse.

Projections don't actually mean anything.

Hitta93

Banned
Harden picked a bad game to put up a shitshow for sure, but this series should all be confirm Harden is better than Westbrook.

Tall4Life

He just won league MVP. Decisively, at that. We're gonna talk about it. You can, uhh, ya know. Ignore the convo, if you want. *shrug*

OKC even being that high all stems from Russ lmfao. We expected they'd fall off, but nowhere near as bad as the team did. If Russ hadn't had a historic season, they'd have cratered worse.

the mvp hasn't been announced, what are you talking about

AnAnole

Fuck the Spurs.
Go any team in the West over them.

How could anyone except Warriors homers hate any team but Golden State.

They were a fucking 73 win team that would have won the champsionship had Draymond not gone full retard.

They were the best team ever.

And they literally ADDED the 2nd best player in the league while giving up nothing.

What they gave up for the 2nd best player in the league was negligible, at worst.

FUCK that team for eternity. Everything they win from now on will be an asterisk.

Tom Penny

So Kawhi so far this series 31/5/4 58% FG 54% from 3 98% FT's

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

I don't hate him, I'm just finding it wildly amusing that he got bounced in 5 like I assumed he would. His season is one of the most overrated seasons of all time. OKC being 10th in the league is something you should expect out of every single superstar. Dude got destroyed vs the best teams in the league during the season, so it was easy to tell what was going to happen to him when he can't bully Orlando or the Suns once PS hit.

Projections mean what the word means, he did what was expected of him except with triple doubles on his name. We're going to have a team that finished 6th in the WC and 10th overall as the MVP, who unsurprisingly at all got bounced out of the first round by the dude that knows what team basketball is. Literally no good player would ever start a team and want the chucking dumbass over any of the current superstars in the team.

Nothing is confirmed, but like I said plenty of times, would be a shame if Harden loses.
brah, it's over. WB got it. The hilarious thing is he would have no chance to win it if he didn't have 1 less rebound or assist lol..

And they literally ADDED the 2nd best player in the league while giving up nothing.

What they gave up for the 2nd best player in the league was negligible, at worst.

FUCK that team for eternity. Everything they win from now on will be an asterisk.
3rd*

Nothing is confirmed, but like I said plenty of times, would be a shame if Harden loses.

Guys. He lost. I empathize with him, but he had an all-time season in the wrong year. It happens.

It's Russ's award.

I don't hate him, I'm just finding it wildly amusing that he got bounced in 5 like I assumed he would. His season is one of the most overrated seasons of all time. OKC being 10th in the league is something you should expect out of every single superstar. Dude got destroyed vs the best teams in the league during the season, so it was easy to tell what was going to happen to him when he can't bully Orlando or the Suns once PS hit.

Projections mean what the word means, he did what was expected of him except with triple doubles on his name. We're going to have a team that finished 6th in the WC and 10th overall as the MVP, who unsurprisingly at all got bounced out of the first round by the dude that knows what team basketball is. Literally no good player would ever start a team and want the chucking dumbass over any of the current superstars in the team.

brah, it's over. WB got it. The hilarious thing is he would have no chance to win it if he didn't have 1 less rebound or assist lol..

That isn't what happened, though. Reducing OKC's season to that is moronic. Nobody thought the players around Russ would end up being as bad as they ended up being this year. Russ had to go above and beyond what was even expected of him.

I don't get normalizing his season. Triple-doubles are arbitrary now. So is everything in sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom