• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me.....or is balmer the only other owner that truly gets into the game like marc cuban

Ballmer is the most promising thing about the Clippers - they actually have an owner that cares and is likable now. Iirc, he is working to get them out of Staples, but still in LA, and I agree with the move, the Clippers having the weakest home crowd in the league is not good for their future

Gigglepoo

Ballmer should move the team to Seattle.

Too good to get a top draft pick to take the next step but not good enough to win and against the top teams. I dont mean to say they are bad, just that they are stuck.

That's been the Pacers for 15 of the last 20 years. It's not a bad place to be.

Ballmer should move the team to Seattle.

That's been the Pacers for 15 of the last 20 years. It's not a bad place to be.

And the Grizz. Some teams unless they get amazingly luck and draft the next LBJ are just not going to win championships.

Also I don't know why this Clips team is trying so hard to get embarassed by golden state.

So are the Jazz stuck in basketball hell. A good team with a bunch of good to great players but not enough superstars to win against elite teams.

Hayward is entering his prime at age 27. Gobert is only 24 (another standout from the rapidly improving 2013 draft). Favors is 25. Hood is 24.

Last year, before they went out and got Hill, Johnson, and Diaw, they were the youngest team in the NBA, with an average age of 24.1.

They're also one of the deepest teams in the league, and have one of the better coaches in the league (my pick for COTY)

Umbooki

How do y'all rank Hayward? Top 30? He seems to be quiet on the games I've seen him.
Top 30 or so sounds right. Top 20 at best. Based on what I've seen, he's a solid 2nd Option. He's not like a James Harden or Westbrook where we can find roleplayers that cater to his strengths and instantly become a playoff team.

He's a really solid All-Around Player.

Mrbob

You need a base to start from, this is a good base.
Guess it could be worse for sure. Could be delusional like the bulls who think they have a good base but don't.

This Jazz team is fun to watch. Much more fun than the clippers so now I'm on team jazz for round two.

ViciousDS

Banned
Guess it could be worse for sure. Could be delusional like the bulls who think they have a good base but don't.

we talking front office or the fans?

Because I sure as fuck know our entire base outside of basically jimmy butler sucks ass.

God I miss the bench mob

EDIT: REDDICKS ON THE BOARD!

ViciousDS

Banned
Garpax for certain. They need to get booted.

the entire fan base is behind you......hell, I wasn't even expecting fucking playoffs this year. Hoiberg is definitely not the issue and I have actually enjoyed him as a coach. But the front office gave him absolutely shit to use

Pierce ending his career in the same building he lost the title
:(
They went back to LA

I feel like that wizards team that had Pierce would have beat the Cavs their first year LeBron came back

Instead, Nene couldn't rebound and that was it

Watching Pierce lose..

QONVIyz.gif

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Well that should do it. Does Ballmer fire Doc?
Should have traded Blake when they had a chance. Moving forward there are no good options. Blow it up I guess. Paul will be completely out of his prime by the time the Warriors run comes to an end so no need to keep him around.

Line_HTX

Pierce ending his career in the same building he lost the title
:(
They went back to LA

I feel like that wizards team that had Pierce would have beat the Cavs their first year LeBron came back

Instead, Nene couldn't rebound and that was it

To be fair though, that was a godlike Game 7 with an epic postgame interview of Artest talking about his psychologist, lmao

Top 30 or so sounds right. Top 20 at best. Based on what I've seen, he's a solid 2nd Option. He's not like a James Harden or Westbrook where we can find roleplayers that cater to his strengths and instantly become a playoff team.

He's a really solid All-Around Player.

I think I see this Jazz trying to make their championship hopes built around a 2004 Pistons or 2014 Spurs type team.

This is the first time I've seen CP3 be the one to play terribly while the other Clippers show up. Typically the other way

RoKKeR

Only caught the fourth quarter. Hell yes Jazz!!

The only thing better than the Jazz making it to the playoffs and winning a series is the Clippers losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom